Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet income business verification - Net Income Solutions. Is it real?

Silver Member
    Thanks
    You can not expect answers from me, you did not put your money into my account.
    Thats the point you missing, I go with what I think can work for me..and I can afford to lose if it goes south
    But what the hell gives you the right to claim anything from me? I did not say you must put your money, I did not make up your mind for you
    I merely said there are other munerous entities out there that offers different options or services
    And the best thing is that those sites have their respective contact details and its an indivuduals choice to make contact with them or do as much research as they want

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SSS100 View Post
    You can not expect answers from me, you did not put your money into my account.
    Thats the point you missing, I go with what I think can work for me..and I can afford to lose if it goes south
    But what the hell gives you the right to claim anything from me? I did not say you must put your money, I did not make up your mind for you
    I merely said there are other munerous entities out there that offers different options or services
    And the best thing is that those sites have their respective contact details and its an indivuduals choice to make contact with them or do as much research as they want
    SSS100, a drastic departure from your initial position of promoting this concept! You must apprecaite that you are promoting this concept. If things do go wrong for thousand sof South Africans, they'll need to address their complaints with those who are promoting the concept and encouring them to join. So if things do go wrong, I think that you the ideal person to deal with all the disgruntled poeple who tried this concept. It's not improbable that that day may come, and when such a day comes, at least we have you on public record. Potential angry investors will need to at the very least have an opportunity to have a meeting with you when things go South. Since you confident that this will never transpire, you should update your profile to such an extent that all South Africans can very easily trace you.
    If you haven't already noticed this is a reputable site and we protect our Fellow South Africans here. Most of our names are on public record and therefore people such as myself can be very easily traced.. I wouldn't have it any other way!! In my opinion there's just too much alarm bells here. I don't beilve you! This is my final position! I also don't find you to be credible! In my opinion you attempting to get new members to join this concept and I suspect that you are failing dismally! Invest your own money in this concept, don't encourage others to do the same, as prima facie, if you do mislead anyone into elaborate returns and they don't get such returns then their complaints should be directed directly to you.
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Silver Member
    Thanks
    If you check or trace backwards you will realise that I got to post about the concept as I was going my research after having heard about it
    There is difference there.
    Having done my research, I made up my mind. And I have continuously stated on my posts that a person must do their own analysis and make up their mind
    That is not promoting or discreting the concepts, but letting each one explore and decide on their own

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'm just wondering how many TFSA members are even after all this, still considering investing (read 'gambling').
    I know I am definitely having a hard time completely shutting up the pesky little bastard on my shoulder telling me to lighten up and take a chance.
    No publicity is bad publicity, right? Whether winning the debate from an ethical standpoint or not, this thread has had almost 20 000 views. And the scheme's main page clocks up +- 50 000 visits a day.
    Which basically means that if you ever wanted to risk something huge, now is probably as good as it gets.
    Let me just go get the hammer for the very-end-of-the-month-salty-cracks-snack-pig.
    Will phone y'all from the villa via satphone if I'll get a chance inbetween tanning and massages on the beach.
    Now where is that damn bucket list when you need it?
    ~Anything or anyone who does not bring you alive, is too small for you~ Carina
    ~The moment you think you know it all, is the moment you know nothing~ Carina
    twitter: @DarkAngelYaya - Blogger: The Common Garden Variety Goddess - darkangelcarina@gmail.com

One Google Page Result away from being Famous

5. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (13-Feb-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SSS100 View Post
    I find the suggestion that some of us are changing I.Ps to be very rude and welcomed. What are you suggesting by that? That I'm a crook?
    Don't be silly. Here you can start your opinion, but do not insult me
    I think you miss read what I wrote, I clearly stated that some of the newly registered could be playing with i.p addresses, and you Joined Oct 2011 that hardly puts you in the newly registered category.

And yourself as, someone who has invested in the scheme, does it not concern you, that in a thread you started so many newly registered are praising the scheme though none of them have got their initial investment back yet, plus a profit?

Please note in no way I am saying that you are connected to the newly registered, or trying to insult you, I know your only connection with the newly registered is that you all have invested in the same scheme.

However I will state it loudly and clearly such returns on investment being claimed in this thread clearly point to a ponzi scheme.

Madoff

Five Key Elements of a Ponzi Scheme (From how stuff works)

The Benefit: A promise that the investment will achieve an above normal rate of return. The rate of return is often specified. The promised rate of return has to be high enough to be worthwhile to the investor but not so high as to be unbelievable.

The Setup: A relatively plausible explanation of how the investment can achieve these above normal rates of return. One often-used explanation is that the investor is skilled and/or has some inside information. Another possible explanation is that the investor has access to an investment opportunity not otherwise available to the general public.

Initial Credibility: The person running the scheme needs to be believable enough to convince the initial investors to leave their money with him.

Initial Investors Paid Off: For at least a few periods the investors need to make at least the promised rate of return - if not better.

Communicated Successes:
    Other investors need to hear about the payoffs, such that their numbers grow exponentially. At the very least more money needs to be coming in than is being paid back to investors.

Steps in the Ponzi Scheme
    Ponzi Schemes are quite basic but can be extraordinarily powerful. The steps are as follows:

Convince a few investors to place money into the investment.

After the specified time return the investment money to the investors plus the specified interest rate or return.

Pointing to the historical success of the investment, convince more investors to place their money into the system. Typically the vast majority of the earlier investors will return. Why would they not? The system has been providing them with great benefits.

Repeat steps 1 through 3 a number of times. During step 2 at one of the cycles, break the pattern. Instead of returning the investment money and paying the promised return, escape with the money and start a new life.

7. Thank given for this post:

Blurock (13-Feb-13), Citizen X (15-Feb-13), Dave A (13-Feb-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't get too strung out by the one post wonders, folks. This thread is getting a lot of attention and as a result it's bound to attract them.

The scariest thing to me is the way the search volume on Net Income Solutions is climbing. Defencex seems a relatively new version of this "scheme" by comparison, and yet, comparing the two.

Thanks
    Hi, i have tried it myself. have just taken a risk, i am earning daily based on the amount i have risked with

Thanks
    Hi, i have been following your conversation about defencex, i have also taken a calculated risk by joining. I am earning daily. What is good for me is that so many people have joined under me and that is making me to receive a lot of commission, 10 percent of every deposit my direct recruit deposit. I have at this stage received more than what i put in

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi Guys,

I have just joined this forum today because of i am in a quest to find out Net Income Solutions in real or not. I am happy to have read some of responses on the question posted by SSS100. I have discovered the scheme in January 2013, by the explanation and my confirmation on how it works on internet, i took a great risk of joining it. I have deposited R10 000 from which i am expected to make a profit of R5000 by the end of 75 days from the date of investment. Thus far im getting my R200 daily, i have even transfered some money from the scheme to my bank account and it was reall money. I wanna test this to the last day in which my capital is paid back to me and my profit. Thus far i am convinced hence the risk i took but i will be more convinced to tell my other friends only when i have my capital back. If is a scam, early investors will benefits but when it begins to be overcrowded it will collapse. So for me, the sooner the better, i thought. if i loose, im not gonna hang myself because i know what i got myself into. Much interesting about it, you dont get paid by number of people you have recruited, it is just a once off payment of 10% of the money you deposited that goes to your referer and it never gets deducted from your capital at all. I think if there is anyone with experience of not getting back his/her money, it will be highly appreciated to share the experience. thus far there is nothing negative i can say about the schem.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hey Lucky you. My sponsors told me so. but i am scared to tell my friend to join, what if they loose? so i decided to wait and see where does this thing go with my money first, then i will tell them after 75 days when i am convinced

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast