I want to open a permanent placements division as a value added service to my business. I believe that it is mandatory to register with the Dept. of Labour and have completed the application form, unfortunately they don't mention who the application needs to be sent to. Does anyone have some insight for me?

I would also like to know whether there are any other mandatory registrations required - searching the web for valuable information isn't what it used to be

Thanks a mill.