Hi guys

I'm launching a new business where I take care of the initial set up of your content-managed website and then continue providing a "done for you" service where we write your content for you and post it to your site.

This is to fill the gap between folks who want to do it all themselves and folks who want it all done for them. We set up your website for you and write blog posts for you each week, and integrate your website into Facebook, Twitter, etc, so that these posts are automatically shared with your social network BUT... you can still go in and change anything at any point and you have unlimited emails, storage, etc.

One other little "unique" thing about this business is you pay only R1k up-front, and the rest when you're happy. It's a risk-reversal guarantee that basically says, "We work until you're happy."

So... what do you think of the website?

www.done4u.co.za

I've done some preliminary testing with AdWords today and it's gotten a decent amount of clicks and 1 or 2 tyre-kickers (who clicked the signup buttons but never bought).

PS: I'm bringing a sales guy onboard to handle all calls relating to the business, so there WILL be a big, bold, white number at the top of every page that you'll be able to call. Please keep that in mind