i am sure some people like myself have looked at the catalog and thought wow what cool expensive looking good quality light fittings...until you actually order them and get them delivered.

we order over R48 000 worth of fittings...they arrive on site and all the packaging was damaged...what i should have done...is not even sign for them...i should have returned the entire order...but due to long waiting period and contract completion dates...i had to open the fittings and install them...unfortunatetly some of the light fittings where so badly damaged that they had to be returned...and 2 of the identical model number but 2 completly diffrent fittings also had to be returned...spazio blamed the courier company.

so the next batch arrives with the replacements and some fittings outstanding from the order...this time i got smart...and got a witness to watch as i removed the fittings from the packaging...i removed 2 fittings and of the 2 i removed 1 was damaged and the other missing parts....so the next step...contact spazio who sent out a rep...i advised the customer that i could not accept the fitting until him and the spazio rep had cleared the fittings in working order...3 days later...out of 10 fittings the rep managed to replace parts and fit parts missing and managed to get 4 of the 10 fittings...but that wasnt even all the problems...when the rep tried to repair one of the fitting which where already installed he had to break the end cap off to try remove it...then blamed me the contractor for super glueing the end caps onto the fittings...eeeish and thats when i dont play nicely...when you start accusing me for something i didnt do...so i walk out the room and go stand outside while i counted to 100 and took a deep breath before someone got hurt...here the joke as i walk back in the room i notice the rep removing a brand new fitting out of a sealed box...you wont believe what i saw...the end cap was not fitting flush with the end of the fitting...and yes there it was a blob of super glue or what ever they tried to use to fix the problem...the rep then told me that it must have been a mould issue...because the nipple which is suppose to clinp into the hole on the metal frame was not lining up...so to overcome the problem they must have glued all the end caps on...but a percentage of them had come loose between the factory in china (i found out that spazio fitting are like most products manufactued in china) and site...here the joke...spazio will not accept the fitting back because they saying the fittings are not in the original packaging and will therefore not pass a credit...heres the joke the spazio rep removed all the fittings from the packaging and walked off site...leaving all the fittings lying on the tables out the boxes...i should have just rolled them up into a bundle and dumped them on the pavement...and told them to collect...but instead i took the time to repacked all the fitting and cleaned up the reps mess.

the way i see it all the fittings are rejects....and should all be replaced at spaizios cost...even the ones already installed...considering we have since found out that they are rejects...however spazio refuse to accept responsibility and are adamant that they ar enot prepared to credit the already retured fittings.

i think its time to get wendy knowler..speak out or one of those tv programs to find out who is gona pay for this fiasco and who is repsonsible for the reject fittings stil on site

by the way...when you order spazio light fittings they have a 3 week waiting period for some fittings...they say to be manufactured...but i somehow dont beleive this...i get the feeling that is the time it takes to deliver from china to SA...i could be wrong...in fac tif someone has the facts please let me know.