Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castration for Rapists

Thanks
    Rape doesn't necessarily involve the rapist using his genitalia. It's about him having the power and could just as easily be performed by someone who's been castrated. Therefore castration = revenge. I'm not saying revenge is a bad thing. It might provide a much needed panacea for the victim and the rest of society, I'm just saying it's revenge and rather call it what it is.

Edit
    It's always interesting to see the reaction of people to a rapist compared to say a drunk driver who kills one or several people. In both cases the victims are innocent bystanders. Why is it that there's no calls for drunk drivers to be cut open as a public spectacle or maybe have their stomachs/arms removed so they can't recommit.

Suspended
    Thanks
    @ AndyD - yep you are right and sometimes castration would not work ............ but it would make some of us feel better
    Yeah drunk driving is also a criminal offense and unaccetable, but ................. yeah this is a whole new topic .

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    I am glad to see the majority of viscious replies are from males

Rapists are normally serial rapists. I have read that castration do not stop them. They simply use another object. They should build more prisons an chuck them inside for life.
    Sometimes the only transport available is a leap of faith

Suspended
    Thanks
    just to add some spin...about 10 years ago during my loose wild single days...i had many encounters with loose women...and boy i heard the line i dont normally do this on the first date...there were some many i cant even count them on both hands and feet.

anyway back to what happened...we went on a night on the town...cut along story short got back to my mates house...i climbed into bed feeling pretty wasted...and little more than just booze...so a female decides to join me...but here the catch she takes off all her clothes and climbs into bed with me and tells me she normally sleeps naked...so i mustnt try anything...yeah right...my hands were working faster than my brain at that stage...before i knew it we were performing better than they do in dirty movies...then she turns around and says stop...but at the same time takes a pillow from behind her head and places under her buttocks because she reckons i wasnt as well endowed as her ex...the next day she threated to go to the police and report me for raping her...am i guilty of rape? (excuse the deatials but i think they are relavant for you to make a decision) all the women who i have spoken to since about it say...its rape because she said stop...and if so why put the pillow under her buttocks...if she wanted me to stop...this still bothers me even though it was so long ago...am i a rapist who should be castrated and killed?

Thanks
    Only you can be the judge. 'No' means NO. That said I would expect the woman to express her 'no' in actions as well as words.

Suspended
    Thanks
    drunk drivers...a whole new ball game...i think the problem is that too many people including myself are guilty of driving under the influence at some stage in their life...i do believe a higher than average amount of people are guilty of this offence at some stage in their life hence the sudden silence about the topic.

rape i have never even taken the time to read the definition and i do believe that generally people are about as educated about the topic as i am...seen as a women being force to has sex against her will and that is about it...but the reality is that many men are also raped and molested at some stage in thier life but it is not spoken about much because of the embarressment...society makes the victum look like they are the problem...and as men dont cry nor do they share this subject.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb View Post
    Yeah drunk driving is also a criminal offense and unaccetable, but ................. yeah this is a whole new topic .

Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    drunk drivers...a whole new ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Newretailer View Post
    Rapists are normally serial rapists.
    Drunk drivers are normally serial drunk drivers.

I hold people who drink and drive in the same catagory of criminality as rapists. They knowingly and willfully risk the lives of others. The carnage on the roads speaks for itself and without reducing this post to statistics I would say people who drink and drive cause as much damage to other citizens of this country as people who rape.

What I don't get is the difference in attitude between the two crimes. If there's a topic about a rapist it solicits numerous replies advocating his public punishment and humiliation, if there's a drink driving accident that causes deaths or injuries people then que sera sera.

I think I might need help, I'm beginning to sound like Robin Carlisle.

Suspended
    Thanks
    when i heard smoking was outlawed and criminalised by reducing it to a pest to society...i had to laugh ...it just proves how the whole system is a joke...money rules...if anything should be outlawed it should be booze...more families are affected by the booze than smoking...but i take it the revenue from booze is like petrol...if someone is getting rich...who cares about the consiquences.

i would like to know what the stats are for women who are raped by men under the influence in comparison to the ones who arent...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    i would like to know what the stats are for women who are raped by men under the influence in comparison to the ones who arent...
    I've never seen any stats correlating rape occurances with alcohol consumption. The closest you may find is stats on general domestic violence with alcohol as a contributing factor.

Thanks
    crime should be met with a punishment the likes of which has a similar severity to the crime. It's common sense that driving under the influence should take a penalty. The driver may be excellent at driving under the influence. He may be terrible. The only CRIME he can be accused of at that point is driving under the influence. If he spins out, takes a few children with him, then he should be charged with murder. The circumstances for the murder are his driving under the influence.
    Punishing someone for the POSSIBILITY of what they could do... that's a gateway I cannot imagine would be any good. Every one of us would be charged for the possibility of killing someone if we own a knife.
    If anything, I would like the introduction of a system that takes the influence of the person on other people's lives to be accounted for. A drunk driver swerves across the road, nearly hitting a car. The driver manages to keep out of his way. He hasn't been hit, but he still suffered. And yet he will not receive any form of compensation or feel like justice has been served... unless the drunk driver is caught.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast