Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raffle tickets for men, woman, kids and a Christmast bonus draw. R30 per ticket.

Thanks

Raffle tickets for men, woman, kids and a Christmast bonus draw. R30 per ticket.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20201121_120135.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	8015Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20201120_160418.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	8016Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20201121_121841.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	8017Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20201121_124005.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	8018

Please visit our website link to the raffle, tickets can be purchased here and everything is explained.

If you need any assistance just use the messenger button in the bottom right.

http://timelessessentials.co.za/prod...opening-raffle

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    How many more schemes do you have to make money?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    How many more schemes do you have to make money?

You gotta give the fella some credit for all the effort to try make a buck in these difficult times
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    You gotta give the fella some credit for all the effort to try make a buck in these difficult times
    Is this an honest way of "making a buck"? A shotgun approach with multiple social platforms and promises of riches beyond any imagination. World dominance tax free environment. Sounds like a load of hogwash to me.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Is this an honest way of "making a buck"? A shotgun approach with multiple social platforms and promises of riches beyond any imagination. World dominance tax free environment. Sounds like a load of hogwash to me.
    Humans are so gullible ... I am sure they will make a few bucks ... I opened some of the attached links and skimmed through them ... the thing gets under my skin about this shyte ... is when people add religion to the mix.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    Humans are so gullible ... I am sure they will make a few bucks ... I opened some of the attached links and skimmed through them ... the thing gets under my skin about this shyte ... is when people add religion to the mix.
    Exactly my problem. His ideas are pie in the sky. He has a shotgun approach on multiple platforms to catch as many unsuspecting, religious old ladies as possible. Covering this BS in religion like you hide a pill in the dog's food.

Thanks
    Exactly my problem. His ideas are pie in the sky. He has a shotgun approach on multiple platforms to catch as many unsuspecting, religious old ladies as possible. Covering this BS in religion like you hide a pill in the dog's food.

Stop being idiots. Just cause you have no understanding what Timeless is doing, dont give you the right to insult anyone. Timeless is about raise R2.5 million for its plans, and all you will still be sitting here like chops trying to insult me.

Timeless Essentials is a real business just like all Timeless business'. The draw is happening live on our facebook page tomorrow and we have already sold 60 tickets.

This is suppose to be a business form, yet looks like its a place where people with no imaginatuons group together and insult people with imaginations and visions.

I'm a computer programmer that earn 18.5k a month while working from Timeless offices for another company as-well, and all my money is going into funding Timeless that is how sure im about this. By January ill be fulltime in Timeless.

Please do explain to me each one of you what your problem is? We have offices in EL and people have come here and bought tickets, people have EFTd there payments for there tickets as-well. We have a website for Timeless Essentials and a facebook page, so please do explain to me what your problem is? So much balls to insult people, doesn't look like any of you have anything to offer other than insults. Ta

The investment launch will make the news and you all will be sitting here trying to figure how stupid your comments where.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast