Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 employees vs the boss

Silver Member league_of_ordinary_men's Avatar
    Thanks

4 employees vs the boss

Okay I have 4 friends all working at the same business,now there new boss who bought the business it seems is trying to work them out in any way possible.If they even just look at management the wrong way or management thinks they have a bad attitude then there in his office and getting there heads ripped off,he would make false accusations against them add it to there file without them knowing it and one day just say look at all the complaints or he get someone intimidate them to the point to where there a false witness against them for things they never did.So what can these guys do because they are dependent on there salary's but can't take working there anymore.So what would you say they should,I mean I really want to help these guys out.And it's been heard said that the boss was walking to his office with a box of tissue and he was asked by the previous owners wife what's that for and he actually said he likes to make the woman cry when he call's them to his office and there has been case where woman actually came out crying and he say's things like your pathetic,how can you be a mother,do I have to f#@k you up to work as a team....etc.I really want to help these guys do something about this man,I mean no one has the right to treat people like this.So please guys any help will be much appreciated.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    They must record all the conversations with and he must put his problems with them in writing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    They must record all the conversations with and he must put his problems with them in writing.
    That's the thing,if they even try to record a conversation he will go mad and he does put it in writing but they don't know about it until one day he pull's out there files and it was even over heard him saying to the manager who was typing out an notice for one of them to appear for an hearing that she should just make up stuff to make the case stronger to win.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Well then they should write down everything says and does so that they are ready to take him for constructive dismissal if he tries to get clever. Employment is a 2 way street, he can't do as he pleases.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Well then they should write down everything says and does so that they are ready to take him for constructive dismissal if he tries to get clever. Employment is a 2 way street, he can't do as he pleases.
    I was thinking they should do that but not sure how it works.And one of them was put on 12 hour shifts 6 day's a week is that even legal? And how can we go for constructive dismissal because his starting to get funny.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    How many employees are there in the company in total?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by league_of_ordinary_men View Post
    That's the thing,if they even try to record a conversation he will go mad and he does put it in writing but they don't know about it until one day he pull's out there files and it was even over heard him saying to the manager who was typing out an notice for one of them to appear for an hearing that she should just make up stuff to make the case stronger to win.
    Call the Department Of Labour (Mannekrag) and ask for an investigation. Also tell them to get Union representation and legal representation. Tell the boss they have the legal right to record all conversations as by law there must be a record.

Have them do lie detector tests then they can demand that the false witness be tested. If the false witness refuses the test then there credibility will go the way of the dodo.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    How many employees are there in the company in total?
    I think it's + - 50

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Call the Department Of Labour (Mannekrag) and ask for an investigation. Also tell them to get Union representation and legal representation. Tell the boss they have the legal right to record all conversations as by law there must be a record.

Have them do lie detector tests then they can demand that the false witness be tested. If the false witness refuses the test then there credibility will go the way of the dodo.
    Really good advise thank you,I will talk to them.But these guys cant take working there anymore it's to the point where they would rather quite and have no job for a while till they can find new once that's how bad it is and I really do feel for these guy's.Thanks for all the solid advise.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by league_of_ordinary_men View Post
    Really good advise thank you,I will talk to them.But these guys cant take working there anymore it's to the point where they would rather quite and have no job for a while till they can find new once that's how bad it is and I really do feel for these guy's.Thanks for all the solid advise.
    I was in the same situation once, bad boss really angry man. One morning I walked into his office locked the door and we "talked". Just remember however if they walk the CCMA can't do anything. If they get fired that changes. If I was them "And I am not" I would just ignore him and record him. If he screams about the recording then 4 people can tell him look we are tired of your crap if you can't say it on record then it is not legit.

If someone is trying to fire you. Then what do you have to lose? Take a stand.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast