Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeez... I am still here

Thanks

Jeez... I am still here

I received a message telling me that I have not participated recently and it suggests I ask a question or make a comment. So here goes

I had some really bad luck and almost closed my business. I decided to give it another go and I am working clever and working hard...low and behold it is paying off. I am actually doing rather well at the moment and things are lining up nicely. My work is taking me out of town allot and away from my family so its tough at times.

I am glad I had this run of bad luck because it forced me to find solutions and opportunities that were not visible before

Hell I might still become a "Larney" like you fine gentlemen
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Good to hear from you - Larney.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

3. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (09-Jun-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    I received a message telling me that I have not participated recently and it suggests I ask a question or make a comment. So here goes

I had some really bad luck and almost closed my business. I decided to give it another go and I am working clever and working hard...low and behold it is paying off. I am actually doing rather well at the moment and things are lining up nicely. My work is taking me out of town allot and away from my family so its tough at times.

I am glad I had this run of bad luck because it forced me to find solutions and opportunities that were not visible before

Actually, being ‘number 1,’ trumps,’ being a ‘larney,’ ‘if you number one you get to drive the gravy train, if you number one, you get to fly the gupta’s plane..’
    Glad your business is back on track..seems you turned a threat into an opportunity..
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

5. Thank given for this post:

desA (09-Jun-14), pmbguy (09-Jun-14)

Thanks
    Welcome back PMBguy, I remember an old saying
    Turnover is vanity
    profit is sanity
    cash is reality.

Get the right customers at the right price.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

7. Thank given for this post:

Citizen X (10-Jun-14), KimH (10-Jun-14), pmbguy (09-Jun-14)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    I decided to give it another go and I am working clever and working hard...low and behold it is paying off. I am actually doing rather well at the moment and things are lining up nicely. My work is taking me out of town allot and away from my family so its tough at times.

That's the spirit. Vat hom Flaffie!
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

9. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (09-Jun-14)

Thanks
    Hi pmbguy

I am happy that all is now going well, just keep going. Always think there's someone worse off. I realise when you have a family it makes it much harder, just hang in there. Oh PMBGUY you may want to check out crowdsourcing regarding your business, may help in some way. I must still read up some more on it.

Phebe came back Saturday from hospital [anti-animal cruelty], really great people and place, must go back now as she's sneezing. I will try and put a picture of her under catzzzzz! If I can get it right.

I have a friend who has just relocated to PMB for a job, his wife joined him this week just for a week. They do not know anyone there at all and also don't know the areas and need to find a house, a really lovely couple. Can you be of assistance with some advise if I send you his number?

Thanks pmbguy! Await your response.

Warm regards Alice

11. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (09-Jun-14)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Heck, so what happened with the venture in which you hired this extra technician?
    Glad you are back in booosniss. I have also had a bit of a crappy road created by a long term staff member.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

13. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (09-Jun-14)

Thanks
    Thanks everybody!

@Alice - Sure send me their number I will chat to them about the areas in pmb and hopefully be of some assistance

@Justloadit - My technician is still with me and doing well, he keeps things rolling while I am away. My wife helps out after work and even my maid is working half the day for me

I will keep you guys updated and hopefully it will be good news
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Welcome back pmbguy. It has been quiet without you. Glad you are back on track with your business.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Thanks
    Great to see you back, large and in charge!

Fall seven times, stand up eight. ~Japanese Proverb
    "If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.