Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BBBEE wrong

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyppokagain View Post

Btw I don't think any intervention the gov't proposes is ever temporary. It has to blow up in their face really badly for it to be retracted.
    well democracy blowed up in their faces, did they retract that?

no I think they enjoy the chaos and freedom that comes with it.

There is no responsibility to have when you can do anything.
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    So what did you expect from a racist government?
    true they made democracy a joke.

there are no equal rights for MEN,

I DON'T THINK THEY REALIZE,

that when this all goes down in history,

they won't be remembered as "mandiba's peaceful disciples",

the very thought of SOUTH AFRICA'S leaders TODAY would leave a foul taste in the mouths of historians all over the world.

enforcing a "reverse racism" and calling it a DEMOCRACY,

i mean you would have expected the UN to take action by now,

to force the BLACK leaders to FOLLOW THE LAWS they promised to uphold with MANDELA'S constitution.
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I met a nice young man in the the hardware store today. Speaks Zulu, English and Afrikaans fluently (not one of them his home language) with very good manners and also a good salesman. Excellent people skills.

With the right guidance I think he may be management material as he has very good people skills. Unfortunately Zweli may never reach his potential, as incompetent fools are being appointed at the top due to BBEEEE and corruption. The incompetent manager will destroy the business causing this friendly salesman to also lose his job when the business eventually close down.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

4. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (08-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    I met a nice young man in the the hardware store today. Speaks Zulu, English and Afrikaans fluently (not one of them his home language) with very good manners and also a good salesman. Excellent people skills.

With the right guidance I think he may be management material as he has very good people skills. Unfortunately Zweli may never reach his potential, as incompetent fools are being appointed at the top due to BBEEEE and corruption. The incompetent manager will destroy the business causing this friendly salesman to also lose his job when the business eventually close down.
    What do you mean?

Is there inter-politics in the BEE community?

I mean that only certain blacks will get promotions?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    oh okay I get what you are saying now,

that ANY black person would get promoted,

no matter what his skills, talents or potential are.

mmm....

well said.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KristiKat View Post
    What do you mean?

Is there inter-politics in the BEE community?

I mean that only certain blacks will get promotions?
    The (politically) well connected is thriving on BEE. Most of the BEE appointees have no clue of what they are doing. One only has to look at the mismanagement of state institutions where cadres have been employed; municipalities and parastatals such as Eskom.

Competent employees have to a great extent been replaced by the politically connected. Talent and ability is not rewarded, only the political affiliation. Because of that, a bright young man such as Zweli may never get a chance to show his ability and rise through the ranks. How do you expect an incompetent manager to identify talent?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

8. Thank given for this post:

Chrisjan B (09-Mar-14), KristiKat (09-Mar-14)

Thanks
    You cannot keep a good man down.....

He will find his place.

BOVER Technologies
    - computer sales and TeamViewer support
    Elmine Botha Freelance Photographer - Photographer/ Videographer

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I got a call two days ago from a BBEEE person who was looking for a competent person to do work for him, because I am assuming he had acquired a contract, but didn't have a clue what it was all about, just needed some one to do the work at a fee less than he had tendered. The way I determined this was by asking him a few technical questions with regards to the scope of work

At first I thought it was a prank someone was trying to play on me, getting this person to get me worked up.

I started thinking maybe I should get involved and offer my service, if the person who handed out the contract was stupid enough to give it to a person who hasn't a clue about what he is doing, why not just start a company as a front put a chair and table in a rented room with an old PC to look like an office, ride it and give them dummy info. collect as much money I can knowing I will get shafted eventually, who cares tit for tat. Who will take the fall if I am not the person who signed the deal.

It is sad to think that this is how I am starting to think living in this country, like red robots, somebody mentioned that people slow down for them, honestly I don't even slow down for them if they have just turned red. However I always check before I pull away when a robot turns green knowing how I and many others are thinking.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    It is sad to think that this is how I am starting to think living in this country, like red robots, somebody mentioned that people slow down for them, honestly I don't even slow down for them if they have just turned red. However I always check before I pull away when a robot turns green knowing how I and many others are thinking.

You know, this is rather profound in that our thinking has shifted from following the law to doing whatever little it takes to stay alive because nobody follows the law.

Some people do things because it is the law, some do things for fear of the consequences if they get caught when not, and some don't give a $h1t one way or another....

I find myself, as ians does, in the latter group!

Thanks
    And this is precisely why our country is in such a bad state!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

BOVER Technologies
    - computer sales and TeamViewer support
    Elmine Botha Freelance Photographer - Photographer/ Videographer

13. Thanks given for this post:

Blurock (09-Mar-14)

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast