Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Can you sell home security system in South Africa?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    When you say "active defense", what exactly do you mean?

Does a cool-looking turret pop out and pulverize the baddies?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinco View Post
    The information given and even the website still does not give us exactly what you want to market. In order for us to help you , you need to give exact information. Tell us what it is and what it consists of and I am sure you will be assisted better.

It is a home security system which can protect people's life and property. It consists five parts: active defense, precise locating, alarming, monitoring and remote control. We want to cooperate with local company.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Atkinson View Post
    When you say "active defense", what exactly do you mean?

Does a cool-looking turret pop out and pulverize the baddies?

"active defense" means you only move your hand intruder will lose attack ability, then intruder has no time to react your simple gesture.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jdg1868 View Post
    "active defense" means you only move your hand intruder will lose attack ability, then intruder has no time to react your simple gesture.
    I'm afraid that you're being to vague when describing your product. I want to know, in laymen's terms, exactly what your product does. When 3 hooded villains with machine guns break into my house at 2am, what is your security system going to do when I "move my hand"? How does he "lose attack ability"?

Thanks
    Maybe this is a quick course in hypnotism ?

jdg1868...............If you want anybody to be interested in your product, then please explain fully. Do not be vague !!!!!! We obviously do not understand what you have .

If you want to sell a "transport system" then tell the people what you have to sell. Is it a car or a truck or a bicycle or even a pair of shoes ! ........ and if so, what is special about your system ?
    Martin Coetzee
    Supplier of Stainless Steel Band and Buckle and various fastening systems. Steel, Plastic, Galvanized, PET and Poly woven.
    We solve your fastening problems.
    www.straptite.com

You may never know what results will come from your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results... Rudy Malan 05/03/2011

Thanks
    Surprised no one has said it but this is ranging onto fair spammy!!

Had a look at the web and biggest... well Martinco put it well, theres no REAL information there. Case studies... they refer to OTHER systems, not yours and what its done. I think i get the basic idea, but the info is not clear.

I Have to tell you my first impression is no as the info is vague and considering you in China, payments in advance etc, its not going to go down well.

My opinion...
    Garth

Electric fence Installation : www.midrand-electronics.co.za
    Free Classified Adds : www.bgone.co.za

Thanks
    Yup no sorry, been into it further and sorry really concerned about the objective here!!!

What you are describing a basic alarm system can do!!!
    Garth

Electric fence Installation : www.midrand-electronics.co.za
    Free Classified Adds : www.bgone.co.za

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by garthu View Post
    Surprised no one has said it but this is ranging onto fair spammy!!

Had a look at the web and biggest... well Martinco put it well, theres no REAL information there. Case studies... they refer to OTHER systems, not yours and what its done. I think i get the basic idea, but the info is not clear.

I Have to tell you my first impression is no as the info is vague and considering you in China, payments in advance etc, its not going to go down well.

My opinion...
    Thank u for your advice. Case studies are just introduce our system's fuctions and it's my company's security system not other systems.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinco View Post
    Maybe this is a quick course in hypnotism ?

jdg1868...............If you want anybody to be interested in your product, then please explain fully. Do not be vague !!!!!! We obviously do not understand what you have .

If you want to sell a "transport system" then tell the people what you have to sell. Is it a car or a truck or a bicycle or even a pair of shoes ! ........ and if so, what is special about your system ?

I think I have give exact information about my security system, because I have introduce the security system's function and how it could protect people's life. And it consists five parts: precise locating, active defense, intelligent recognition, intelligent monitoring and remote control.
    HOME SECURITY EXPERT---www.tongyuelectric.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Atkinson View Post
    I'm afraid that you're being to vague when describing your product. I want to know, in laymen's terms, exactly what your product does. When 3 hooded villains with machine guns break into my house at 2am, what is your security system going to do when I "move my hand"? How does he "lose attack ability"?
    When you move your hand, the security system will start active defense measures, like electric shock or spray, to prevent villains' behavior,then make them lose attack ability. All gestures is designed by users and we have varietise defense measures, which is combined sound, light and electric defnse measures. All measures is safe and legitimate in your country.
    HOME SECURITY EXPERT---www.tongyuelectric.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast