Thread: Domain Flipping

Thanks

Domain Flipping

I received 10$ into my paypal account from a PTC site, so I thought I whould invest it. I bought a domain name for 9$ and sold it for $299 within two weeks.

Made R2100 from my R70. 3000% return on my investment. Have invested another $100 back into domain names.

Have been working my BUT OFF with affiliate marketing to make just as much.

Cheers BJ

Email problem
    Thanks

domain flipping

hello, please tell how you sold it and where because i have two domain names i want to sell

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Kenmooh you can sell them at Flippa.com There are also other website/domain flipping sites available, but Flippa is probably the most well known.

I think domain flipping is a bit of a waste of time actually. You might find the odd domain that sells well, but more often than not I've seen the domain names go for next to nothing.

Website flipping is better, but even then cost vs benefit doesn't weigh up well for me. People want autoblogs and instant passive income - I don't build websites like that and am not comfortable selling a website in a crowded ("HOT!") niche, promoting it as being a money-making machine.

Email problem
    Thanks
    nice work... I have tried website flipping, always struggle to make a decision as to what website to buy... and of course there are so many schemes.

Thanks
    I haven't really tried domain flipping, or website flipping but it looks like a good idea. The one affiliate site that did pay me well, was a clickbank promoted product that pays $100. Its a sports betting predictor software, and I created a site while they were in prelaunch, so I got the benefit of easy SEO traffic for people searching for the product name.

I'm now building the blog with more unique content so that I can get more of that traffic, but thanks for the domain flipping tip, I'll look into it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kenmooh View Post
    hello, please tell how you sold it and where because i have two domain names i want to sell
    you can try flippa.co.za - the site is still fairly new , but picking up. It's about time South Africa gets into domain flipping

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flippa SA View Post
    you can try flippa.co.za - the site is still fairly new , but picking up. It's about time South Africa gets into domain flipping
    There's some "gilding in the nilly" here. i register on this site and am an instant winner, $3500 to be exact. And i would have to fill in some details to register a claim