Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Malema a monster in the making

Thanks

Malema a monster in the making

Malema reminds me of a teenager who is completely out of control. My question here is that is our society at large busy creating a monster who one day might rule our country. There are an awful lot of this type of individual running countries throughout Africa.

Do we really want this to happen here.
    Butch Hannan

Thanks
    The fellow seems to have found the open cookie jar & loves all the attention. The problem seems to be that no-one will stop the little brat, until he becomes a fully-fledged monster. Then what?

May be more like him in the wings when they see what he gets away with.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Platinum Member sterne.law@gmail.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yip, I think he wants to create controversy and thus appeal to the more militant or angry members. I also believe that the leaders are too afraid to discipline, mainly because if he split off and started a party he would probably draw enough support to split the majority.
    Anthony Sterne

www.acumenholdings.co.za
    DISCLAIMER The above is merely a comment in discussion form and an open public arena. It does not constitute a legal opinion or professional advice in any manner or form.

Suspended
    Thanks
    and us white people sit around hoping it doesnt happen...and when it does we gona be like a fish out of water nothing to protect our families because they would have taken all our firearms away and left us high and dry.

there are just tooo many of them...maybe they are waiting for the world cup...when they can cause absolute chaos...like they are doing with the service delivery protests...slowly slowly gearing up.

i hope you all our sakes this doesnt happen...because i have been in the locations/townships when they start rioting...not even the defence force in those days could control them...how we gona protect ourselves now?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    ...how we gona protect ourselves now?
    Pray.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Suspended
    Thanks
    is there anyone else on this site who has spent time in the townships doing patrols...if you have and seen what i have seen maybe you could explain in a more diplomatic manner than i would of what i have seen them do to each other and do to members of our units who got separated from us...that never got to share their experiences.

and what i saw while in angola working with 32 battalion...the recces...201 battalion...unita and fapla...maybe then you would understand why i wouldnt take a threat like this lightly.

this is not a joke.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    how we gona protect ourselves now?
    Quote Originally Posted by desA View Post
    Pray.
    Glock.

8. Thanks given for this post:

desA (25-Mar-10)

Suspended
    Thanks
    http://www.news24.com/Content/SouthA...e_posting_fake

andy i take you have never been confronted by 10 000 angry protesters...the problem is not the front ones they normally got squashed and thats al i am gona say on this subject...

i agree with the praying part and the only reason i would want a glock would be to end my life and my families lives quickly.

it has taken me years to get over this type of cr&p and reading the email has sparked some things that i thought i had gotten over.

Suspended
    Thanks
    after wasting all the time i did in the bush when i got home i thought it was all over done my bit...made SA a safer place and all the other hog wash they conned us into believing...then being blown up in magoo bar by macbride and having to carry my girlfriend at the time and her friend out to the ambulance to be taken to hospital was a right kick in the teeth...now reading an email like this about malema just stirs unhappy emotions and taking a minute to actually think about the reality of this email actually just makes me very angry again.

i have just got back from bible study and i can tell you god must be looking down at me right now thinking those kind of thoughts are not what being a reborn christian is all about.

maybe i should go pray for melema.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Malema is certainly tapping into a very frustrated sector of society. His reasons for doing so are possibly of less importance than the failure of the ANC to respond to what is clearly escalating incitement of dangerous proportions.

Perhaps it's not so much that they're scared of him - more that they're quite relieved to have all that anger directed at something other than government just at the moment.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast