Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean sweep for the Zuma list

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Clean sweep for the Zuma list

Not only has Jacob Zuma won the ANC presidential race, I see his list took a clean sweep, making the top six a Jacob Zuma team.

Next up, the NEC. Hopefully now that the fight for top dog is settled, the voting for NEC will be less polarised.

I see the statements are already going out "No major policy changes."

Time will tell.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Mbeki did not serve time at Robben Island like the other ANC Comrades, instead he was having a Good time in London, where he made contacts with the Elite to hand over the Country's Resources when becoming President of South Africa.

First thing ZUMA must do is to Nationlise the Kwa Zulu Natal Sagarfields, where the Hulett Tongaat Group from London, is selling off the Sugar Fields, which they stole for 1 Pound, they are cutting-up these Sugar Fields and selling them for R1 Million for 700sq.mts. Imagine what Huge Looting is going on and this Money is Going straight to the London Stock Exchange. It's time to Stop these Economic Thugs from Exploiting South Africa.Only Whites can afford to buy these Properties, because they sold their Old Apartheid Houses to buy the New Apartheid Houses.

The Corporate World will definately not love Zuma, because he is for the People, while Mbeki was for the Elite, at the Expence of the People. Cape Town is now owned by Foreigners who
    purchased Property (CHEAP) for their taste, but out of Reach for the Average South African, thereby triggering unrealistic hiked Property Prices, which only the Banks can Benefit. The Housing Market has Reached it's Peak, the Interest Rates Trap is set, 2008 will see a Housing Slump, Default on Mortgage Payments and Banks Repossessing Houses. Mbeki Enslaved South Africans to Foreign Banks, that's Treason, he allowed this to happen, in the name of Progress.

Mbeki's Minister of Trade (BIG EARS ERWIN) convinced Mbeki that Importing all our Products
    from China will create plenty of Jobs in South Africa. Since Mbeki, 80% of South Africa's
    Clothing industry closed down. What they did not tell us is that with Every Container from China, comes a small Box of Heroin, which makes the Price of the Goods in the Container ZERO.

Mbeki made sure he filled his "Inner-Circle" in Office with Thugs who really knew how to
    steal the Milk from the Tea, that really takes SKILL. Looting is a SKILL. When the Mbeki
    Camp Loots, they don't share this with the People. Crime became a Trademark in South Africa
    because Mbeki was too busy setting an example, that Crime is a Business Venture.

NOW ZUMA HAS TO UNDO ALL THIS MESS.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    OK. I'll bite (although I know I shouldn't).
    Quote Originally Posted by World_Of_Elites View Post
    Only Whites can afford to buy these Properties, because they sold their Old Apartheid Houses to buy the New Apartheid Houses.
    Hmm. Not entirely true. We provide part of the support service on those property transactions, and nowadays we're seeing a significant number of buyers with historically disadvantaged surnames (I hate this black/white sh*t).

It got me thinking about my neighbours too - of the nearest 8 properties I have as neighbours, only 1 is white owned. We must be quite progressive in Durban, maybe.

Coming to a suburb near you....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Looking at the NEC results, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela got the most votes. Clearly, she remains very popular in ANC circles. Some highlights of those who made it, and those who didn't.

Those who made it.
    • Transport Minister Jeff Radebe (2)
    • Social Development Minister Zola Skweyiya (3)
    • Pallo Jordan (4)
    • South African Communist Party deputy general secretary Jeremy Cronin (5)
    • SACP secretary general Blade Nzimande (6)
    • Entrepreneur Tokyo Sexwale (10)
    • ANC Youth League president Fikile Mbalula (15)
    • Nozizwe Madlala-Routledge - who was fired as deputy health minister (33)
    • Health Minister Manto Tshabalala-Msimang (55)
    • Finance Minister Trevor Manuel (57)

Those that didn't.
    • Reverend Frank Chikane, director in President Thabo Mbeki's office
    • Safety and Security Minister Charles Nqakula
    • Deputy Defence Minister George Mluleki
    • Intelligence Minister Ronnie Kasrils
    • Deputy President Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka
    • Former ANC chairperson and Defence Minister Mosiuoa Lekota
    • Businessman Saki Macozoma
    • Head of the presidency Essop Pahad
    • Head of the ANC's presidency Smuts Ngonyama
    • Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister Aziz Pahad

Thanks
    No Thabo Mbeki? Does this mean he is out of ANC leadership?
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    No Thabo Mbeki? Does this mean he is out of ANC leadership?
    That thought crossed my mind too.

I'm wondering if the nominations for the top 6 posts weren't included in the NEC nominations? Or Thabo didn't make himself available?

If anyone finds the answer, please make a post.

Thanks
    It sad to see people vote with their hearts and not their heads. Will Zuma make a good president? My personal opinion - I doubt it. He has no track record. He is a populist, who's whole political campaign is founded on deception, crying that he was being prejudiced against, wrongly charged and everyone is against him. People may think he's a person for the people, but all he wants is power, and a move to the left to appease the masses. For any country to survive in today's world economic climate, sound and rational economic policy is needed, not populist economics.

History is scattered with the remains of the populist leader and they all have nothing to show, except a country ruined in a legacy of promises.

Let's hope that Zuma leaves his machine gun at home and some leave of sense will prevail, otherwise we may have a 10000% inflation level.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
    Vincent Marino
    Maximising the sales value of your business!

Business 24-Seven |MyBlog Twitter |facebook |Phat feesh & chips

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by World_Of_Elites View Post
    NOW ZUMA HAS TO UNDO ALL THIS MESS.
    Idoubt this will be the case. The only thing that happened here is that the ANC members that hasn't fatten their coffers hope to fatten it with Zuma in the lead. The problem with the ANC is that they are still looking at everything based on racial issues. Many decisions are based on fixing the past racial and gender discrimination issues. Unfortunately that will not uplift the country and resolve the important issues that we are dealing with.

I am surprised that Winnie is in the #1 position though. She seems to have alot of respect from other members within the ANC and I cannot see why, but then again, we haven't heard much from her in a while, maybe there are things I am unaware of...

BTW, the list is here if anyone wondered.
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Thanks
    What happens if Jacob Zuma gets convicted. Watch out for number 2.

Thanks
    About two years ago, I was having a discussion, (I think it was at SACCI formerly SACOB) and was told with certainty, that JZ will not be convicted, and will become the next president. What makes this interesting is how accurate he has been regarding the political scene, but time will only tell...
    Vincent Marino
    Maximising the sales value of your business!

Business 24-Seven |MyBlog Twitter |facebook |Phat feesh & chips

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.