Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 'Booooers' are back

Thanks

The 'Booooers' are back

It seems the 'Booooers' are back

http://mg.co.za/article/2014-03-06-z...loss-to-brazil

And I don't think it had anything to do with the football loss.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    People express their disapproval through votes but this one will certainly paint a negative image for us as South Africans in the world

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    no it is a good thing....
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    imagine if this would happen in SOUTH AFRICA because our leaders are too sensitive?

Facebook and YouTube Face Possible Turkish Ban
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    If they get used to it then one day they will do it to international figures like Obama and someone will regret for not addressing it while still manageable.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dix View Post
    If they get used to it then one day they will do it to international figures like Obama and someone will regret for not addressing it while still manageable.
    But who says obama have no flaws?

Maybe the booing will do him good

Thanks
    Our image matters Kristi, everyone has her/his flaws, so would it mean in future international figures will hardly come to our nation because of booing, this is no adult behavior

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Our image matters Kristi, everyone has her/his flaws, so would it mean in future international figures will hardly come to our nation because of booing, this is no adult behavior
    Since when, people have been booing others since kingdom come. Adult behaviour, are you joking, there is no better way for adults to show their disdain than booing...would you rather have them throw stones, march, chant and loot (I mean, that is the ADULT African way)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    if our "political" image really mattered that much there would never have been corruption in the government...

....there would never have been UNLAWFUL taxing of the people they rule over....it is all a joke...wake up!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Since when, people have been booing others since kingdom come. Adult behaviour, are you joking, there is no better way for adults to show their disdain than booing...would you rather have them throw stones, march, chant and loot (I mean, that is the ADULT African way)
    he is implying the ADULT way is to SIT BACK AND JUST ACCEPT everything like the masses....

come to think of it I THINK it is a good way of not letting it disturb your peace....

so he might have a point there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast