Thread: Daily news headlines today

Diamond Member
    Thanks

Daily news headlines today

Durban homes invaded.

Funny they should say that, got home yesterday afternoon to find my neighbour had been robbed, they drove up to his front gate at lunch time, a black person dressed in a red shirt got out the vehicle a silver polo or jetta, the reason i metioned it was a black person is because the owner of the house is also black so the person who witnessed the whole event go down thought it was just a visitor until he heard the banging on the door when they broke it then the alrm went off, pulled the gate off the rail, bent the security gate up and smashed the lower part of the stable door open, walked inside took 2 televisions, walked out climbed back into a vehicle and drove off, ADT ARRIVED 45 MINUTES LATER.

While chatting to the other neighbour about the incident, he told me about an incident in Westville last night where they smashed a sliding door open attacked the family and robbed them at 1 am this morning.

The last time i was attacked in Durban, they hit me with something( i think it was a brick)in the face then took my cellphone, by the time i ran through the taxi rank and market and fianlly caught the person and got my breathe back did i only realised that i had left my vehicle on West street with the keys still in the iginition and the door wide open. The locals made me an offer of for a mere R50 they would kill the kill the person who stole my phone, unfortunatley i didnt have any money.When i got back to my vehicle, there was a person waiting with my vehicle who had witnessed the attack. Man what a rush.
    Last edited by ians; 13-Nov-12 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    The locals made me an offer of for a mere R50 they would kill the kill the person who stole my phone,
    This is worrying! Everything's price goes up, but a live's price is coming down!

unfortunatley i didnt have any money
    Even more worrying...

Lesson to learn here. Keep at least R50 in your shoe!
    ~Expenses will eat you alive! - My first Boss~

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    It was a rather interesting walk back through the market and taxi rank , what i didnt realise at the time of the chase was how much attention i had stirred, the noise from the people banging on the tables and stuff got so loud as i was running it almost became deafening. It was only as i walked back through all the people and saw how everyone was looking at me, that i relaised where i was and as i felt the pressure of people walking next to me threatening me, asking for money that i went ohhh f...., I pushed the phone down the front of my pants and pulled my pocket out. I couldnt believe how other people had seen what happened and took care of my vehicle, another person had gone around the rank to see if they could assist me. Most people couldnt believe that i got my phone back.

As i am typing i can hear the fireworks going off like crazy and every now and again you hear what sounds like people emptying a magazine of a firearm, counting them between 10 and 15 rounds a time, who would know the wiser. good opitunity if you wanted to rob houses, people wouldnt even know it was happening, dogs are all drugged, everyone is dazzled by the firworks and the noise.