Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paper 1 & 2 in JHB south???

Thanks

Paper 1 & 2 in JHB south???

hi there..
    Does anyone know where I can get a list of collages in the south of johannesburg where I can do these papers for the wiremans licence??
    Or even better if anyone knows of a collage near Alberton??
    Also, can anyone tell me how many exams are done a year? Are the papers set nationally or per collage?
    Many Thanks..
    Last edited by IP4X; 04-Nov-10 at 09:42 AM. Reason: extra question..

Thanks
    I have a study guide and an exam generator software to help you with your exams...give me a shout if you need help

Thanks
    Hi Fikani2010 and welcome to TFSA.

Is the software and study guide you have official or is it something you put together? I haven't come across the exam generator software before.

Thanks

Paper 1 and Paper 2 Study Guide and Exam Generator

Hello all,
    I have compiled a study guide for paper 1 and paper 2 with past exam papers with memorandum. In the study guide, you get more worked out examples on how to answer exam question with great emphasis on calculations which make about 30% of each paper. The exam generator is a software which I have designed to generate exam type questions (10 questions out of 100) in microsoft word-you can generate as much questions as you like just on the press of one button. The reason I came up with this is because I failed dismally before and wasted a lot of money. After much study, i managed to gather past exam papers. I passed my exams with distinction. I guarantee that anyone using my material will pass and if they work a little harder manage even to get distinctions.
    For more info please mail me.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Fikani, How do we get hold of this guide etc??
    Quote Originally Posted by Fikani2010 View Post
    Hello all,
    I have compiled a study guide for paper 1 and paper 2 with past exam papers with memorandum. In the study guide, you get more worked out examples on how to answer exam question with great emphasis on calculations which make about 30% of each paper. The exam generator is a software which I have designed to generate exam type questions (10 questions out of 100) in microsoft word-you can generate as much questions as you like just on the press of one button. The reason I came up with this is because I failed dismally before and wasted a lot of money. After much study, i managed to gather past exam papers. I passed my exams with distinction. I guarantee that anyone using my material will pass and if they work a little harder manage even to get distinctions.
    For more info please mail me.
    Thanks

Thanks

Paper 1 and Paper 2 Study Guide and Exam Generator

Hello,
    How To get the study guide and exam generator software? Email me and we will take it from there: fikani2010@hotmail.com

To your success

Thanks
    Are you selling the guide and the software or are you offering it for free?

Thanks

Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exam Generator Screenshot

Hello all,
    Here is the screenshot of the exam generator. You can get yourself the material to facilitate your study. Please note: The material is not free. I have compiled a study guide for paper 1 and paper 2 with past exam papers with memorandum. In the study guide, you get more worked out examples on how to answer exam question with great emphasis on calculations which make about 30% of each paper. The exam generator is a software which I have designed to generate exam type questions (10 questions out of 100) in microsoft word-you can generate as much questions as you like just on the press of one button. The reason I came up with this is because I failed dismally before and wasted a lot of money. After much study, i managed to gather past exam papers. I passed my exams with distinction. I guarantee that anyone using my material will pass and if they work a little harder manage even to get distinctions. For more info please mail me: fikani2010@hotmail.com
    To your success!!
    Fikani
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	1413   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot2.JPEG 
Views:	326 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	1414  

Thanks
    So is the exam paper generator software actually generating questions or is it randomly just throwing up questions contained in a database?

Can you explain how the software is more advantageous that just learning the regs and studying past papers.

Thanks

Exam Generator

Hello,
    The exam generator is designed to be used together with the study guide. You go through the study guide which covers theory and calculations, you also have a chance to look at 8 past exam papers with answers which gives you a feel of how to approach exam questions.Then once you are comfortable, generate one exam print it and set yourself 3hrs to answer the paper without looking at your notes - repeat this as much as you like. Everytime you get different questions, the Exam generator generates questions systematically that means: 99% of the questions generated will be on the actual exam - 99% because I am not the Examiner. That is the advantage of the Exam Generator, it does not however, substitute the need for you to study the regs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast