Thread: A twist to the KZN looting

Diamond Member
    Thanks

A twist to the KZN looting

This puts and interesting twist on the looting and also explains why your business could have been burning without consequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHRjX3F1drc
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    That video goes sideways very quickly. His comparison to what Kyle Rittenhouse did is totally bizarre. I think that he is trying to make himself look relevant by making this comparison and he ends up making himself look like a fool.

The guy just tries too hard and his ignorance shows!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The bottom line is that the government and its security forces have failed us, the citizens whose tax money they eagerly collect and spurge on themselves. Where in the world will you find anarchy at this level raging for a full week with police being absent just looking on?

What the guy said about the situation in Phoenix and Durban in particular is true. Police were absent. The army only came in at the end of the looting when there was nothing more left to loot. No police roadblocks or action of any kind. However, the commander of the Durban North police station did a sterling job of informing people and assisting in co-ordinating security in the area. We are safe because of him, security companies and private citizens standing together to prevent these rogue elements entering our neighbourhoods. Unfortunately, he is one in a million.

National TV showed us how brazenly the looters packed their loot into vehicles. Now the state wants to blame the citizens for protecting their property and their loved ones. They want to take away the ability of citizens to defend themselves against a rogue state and criminals. I have in the past supported a gun free South Africa, but now I realise that law and order can only be achieved by being firm and unyielding to thugs and criminals.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    Now the state wants to blame the citizens for protecting their property and their loved ones.
    Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

...Remeber PAGAD!!!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

...Remeber PAGAD!!!
    He who doesnt have any monsters has no protection.

People have no idea how bad it has become ... a young black male walking home after a long day at work ... stops off to get a bite to eat ... continues on his journey home (just around the corner from my house) ... 4 males in a uber looking car (you know the one) stop and put a gun to his head and steal his wallet with his weeks wages and his phone.

Another house executive is robbed of all her belongings while making her way to work ( there have been more than 10 incidents)

These people need monsters to change the message being sent to others who feel they have the right to rob these hard working members of the public.

My assist is robbed at Standard bank drawing his wages ... he is them robbed again inside the shop at a garage ... in full view of the cameras by the same person who was arrested and locked up ... a week prior for robbing a person at another garage.

When I asked them why they dont stand up and do something about it ... I was told they are scare of the criminals because they say they work with the police.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I don't have the answers - this country is full of scumbags....but so is the rest of the world...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    People are gatvol. The only way forward is not to accept the decay and corruption. If you want change, you must do something different from what you are doing now. Stop the apathy. Stop looking the other way. Stop covering for laziness and sub-standard work. Most of all, get off your arse and vote for change. Get rid of the Ain't No Consequences party.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    People are gatvol. The only way forward is not to accept the decay and corruption. If you want change, you must do something different from what you are doing now. Stop the apathy. Stop looking the other way. Stop covering for laziness and sub-standard work. Most of all, get off your arse and vote for change. Get rid of the Ain't No Consequences party.
    We did...we need to get rid of the Do fxckAll party too! They've become way too complacent and arrogant for my liking - Here in Cape Town they do whatever they want and people make as if the are the Grand Savior!!!!!

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    We did...we need to get rid of the Do fxckAll party too! They've become way too complacent and arrogant for my liking - Here in Cape Town they do whatever they want and people make as if the are the Grand Savior!!!!!
    I wouldn't wish that to happen quickly - I went down to Cape Town 3 weeks ago for a long weekend and was taken aback by how clean everything is , that street lights and road markings are in place and work .
    I was Brewery hopping , so went into some dodge areas

Got back to PE and it felt like I had left a first world country and descended into deep dark Africa

I don't trust or like any politician but at least it looked like your rates and taxes are going into keeping the city first world vs our rates and taxes going into somebodies pocket.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GCE View Post
    I wouldn't wish that to happen quickly - I went down to Cape Town 3 weeks ago for a long weekend and was taken aback by how clean everything is , that street lights and road markings are in place and work .
    I was Brewery hopping , so went into some dodge areas

Got back to PE and it felt like I had left a first world country and descended into deep dark Africa

I don't trust or like any politician but at least it looked like your rates and taxes are going into keeping the city first world vs our rates and taxes going into somebodies pocket.
    I think that I suffer from "Not knowing how good I have it" - I don't travel much.... I will keep your thoughts in mind