Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A few questions about the COVID mRNA vaccines

Email problem
    Thanks
    I guess only time will tell if taking these vaccines are like….
    1) Snorting crack cocaine for short term benefits but with long term drawbacks.
    2) Regular vaccines with short and long term benefits.

This recently published article suggests ADE is a concern.
    Infection-enhancing anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies recognize both the original Wuhan/D614G strain and Delta variants. A potential risk for mass vaccination?
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...63445321003923

They are essentially saying that new vaccines will be needed to minimize ADE from the Delta variant. But new variants are inevitable so this suggests people will need to take new vaccines dependent on how fast new variants emerge in order to minimize vaccine-associated ADE.

Thanks
    Good morning

The following quote by Ian Watson is applicable to just about anything and in my view deserves some thought.

" If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, incentivised, coersed, bullied, socially shamed, guilt tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized .......
    If all of the above is considered necessary to gain your compliance, you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted, is not in your best interest "

Enjoy your day ... Derek

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by We_Know View Post
    I am getting the jab soon but I have a few questions that I would like some clarity on.
    1) The issue about anti-body dependent enhancement
    2) Will this vaccine drive the evolution of new variants?
    3) How does the mRNA vaccine spread throughout the body?

1) The issue about anti-body dependent enhancement
    This is a potential long term issue whereby new variants can induce anti-body dependent enhancement and it can be fatal. This was actually observed in previous mRNA vaccines and in some cases this can only be seen 18-24 months after the initial vaccination. There is a bit of uncertainty about this issue for me.

2) Will this vaccine drive the evolution of new variants?
    I think the answer is a simple yes. The reason being is that the vaccine is non-sterilizing. This means that vaccinated people can and do get infected (the vaccine reduces the severity) and therefore vaccinated people remain a reservoir for the virus. Both vaccinated and unvaccinated people thus provide selective pressure for the virus to produce new variants. However, vaccinated people will drive the evolution of variants that are less susceptible to antibodies targeting the spike protein. It will be interesting to see the spread of the lambda variant as it seems to be resistant to the vaccines. Now if this is the case then it seems to me that we will need booster shots for each resistant variant.

3) How does the mRNA vaccine spread throughout the body?
    I understand that the vaccine is injected into muscles cells (usually the arm) and that the vaccine enters muscles cells to start producing the spike protein. This elicits an immune response which in turn helps provide immunity against the spike protein. Part of the process is the expression of the spike protein on the surface of the cells where the mRNA was injected. Now the spike protein itself can cause local blood clots to form and this is fine at the site of injection (e.g. sore arm). My question is does the vaccine spread to other parts of the body to cause spike protein production there? Has this been quantified? Is this dependent on how the vaccine is injected (e.g. how many arterioles and venules are nicked during the process?)? I especially want to know how much of the vaccine gets to the pulmonary capillaries to induce spike protein production there. This reason for this is that blood clot formation in these capillaries can have long term negative effects that will only be picked up in 2 to 3 years. The most important one is increased pulmonary resistance (blood flow resistance) which can cause right ventricular hypertrophy and ultimately heart failure. This is not something that can be picked easily (usually chest x-rays, but who goes for them regularly?)

If this is an issue then regular boosters can increase the chances of this happening.

I hope these are all just extremely minor and unlikely issues but I would still like to have a little more clarity on these issues.
    @ We-Know

The following doctor might be of interest to you. Dr Vladimir Zelenco.

He developed the famous Zelenko Protocol.
    It was he who treated Donald Trump.

He has been nominated for a Nobel Prize.

He sat down and chatted with Jeremy Nell a couple of days ago.
    I think you will find what he said, quite interesting.

https://jermwarfare.com/blog/dr-vlad...r-donald-trump

Peace out ... Derek

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Every now and again when I awake early and have spare time on my hands I feel the urge to wade in and drop some opposing views to the garbage that gets spewed out by the anti vax crowd.

" Empty vessels make the most noise " is fairly appropriate with anti vax narratives and they battle to produce evidence reviewed by the majority.

https://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/peace/

Even I could get nominated for a Nobel peace price , will just need to buy the professor that pops into my local pub a couple of extra pints and get his signature

If you then have a look to see if this expert mention by Derlyn above has any medical value it is soon debunked by various people
    To date there have been no clinical trials completed and accepted by peer review
    Similar to the ivermectin story , no applications to any medical board's have been applied for to begin medical trials on supposedly wonder drugs " discovered" 18 months ago

https://www.physiciansweekly.com/the...scalpel-awards
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ze...irus-patients/
    https://www.poynter.org/?ifcn_misinf...or-nobel-prize
    https://montrealgazette.com/opinion/...covid-quackery

5. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (31-Aug-21)

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Actually Sean Conley was the White House Physician and Vladimir Zelenco has never been near the Walter Reed National Military Medical Centre.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    hmmmm...well done there!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	covid.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	8275

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Shall I post the pictures of the doctor who had the jab and ended up in ICU ... we didnt get to pray for him ... he died ... it couldnt have been the jab ... it must have been some underlying issue that killed him.

You need to do what you feel is right and stop bullying everyone else ... if you feel the right thing is to have the jab ... please do it ... nobody is stopping you and the same for anti jabbers ... it is your right to do what you feel is right without being pressured into it ... you will suffer the consequences of your actions either way.

There must be something more interesting to talk about on this forum.

Covid covid covid covid covid covid ... no wonder depression is at an all time high ... and suicide rates are going through the room.

Do what you feel is right ... get it dont get ... I dont really care ... I dont force it on my staff or anyone around me ... if they worried about others who dont have it done ... then stay away from them ...wash your hand and wear your mask or dont wear your mask ... it is that simple.

If you feel you dont want to wear a mask but have the cheek to pick on me or one of my staff members for not wearing a mask while around you ... read between the lines.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    There must be something more interesting to talk about on this forum.

Covid covid covid covid covid covid ... no wonder depression is at an all time high ... and suicide rates are going through the room.

Do what you feel is right ... get it dont get ...
    LoL....

If you don't like the topic at hand then don't participate in the conversation....don't whine about others talking about it.

NOBODY FORCES YOU TO PARTICIPATE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GCE View Post
    Every now and again when I awake early and have spare time on my hands I feel the urge to wade in and drop some opposing views to the garbage that gets spewed out by the anti vax crowd.

" Empty vessels make the most noise " is fairly appropriate with anti vax narratives and they battle to produce evidence reviewed by the majority.

https://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/peace/

Even I could get nominated for a Nobel peace price , will just need to buy the professor that pops into my local pub a couple of extra pints and get his signature

If you then have a look to see if this expert mention by Derlyn above has any medical value it is soon debunked by various people
    To date there have been no clinical trials completed and accepted by peer review
    Similar to the ivermectin story , no applications to any medical board's have been applied for to begin medical trials on supposedly wonder drugs " discovered" 18 months ago

https://www.physiciansweekly.com/the...scalpel-awards
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ze...irus-patients/
    https://www.poynter.org/?ifcn_misinf...or-nobel-prize
    https://montrealgazette.com/opinion/...covid-quackery
    I agree

It was silly of me to mention the Nobel prize thing.
    You are right, it means nothing, I mean even FW De Klerk got one.

Just a couple of points before I leave the Covid topic for the last time.

I am not an anti vaxxer. I have had all the required vaccines up to now, except experimental one's.
    I do, however, have the right to choose whether I want to subject myself to an experimental vaccine or not.
    The experiment being carried out presently, I believe, is scheduled to end sometime late in 2023.

Much like a judge or jury will hear testimony from both the prosecutor and the accused before being able to make an informed decision, so do I.
    I read extensively and concentrate specifically on the writings of those who have been de platformed. The rest one can find in the main stream media and on Youtube.

Just the fact that certain professors and doctors have been de platformed, should make anyone with an enquiring mind suspicious.
    Why do everything possible to shut them up ? What do they know that the powers that be don't want you or I to know ?

One cannot unfortunately rely only on You tube, Facebook and twitter for a balanced view. I mean, You tube removes videos that suggest that Vit C is good for you.
    One has to go elsewhere as well, without brushing everything off as conspiricy theories.

Because of a number of so called conspiracy theorists, the fear mongering campaign launched by the MSM and governments all over the world has had no effect on me or my wife. For this I am gratefull. Life carries on as usual for us. Fortunately, being self employed, there is no pressure from anyone for me to conform to any draconian regulations.

On a daily basis, I see the fear that has been instilled in people, so much so that they cannot think rationally. They took it, hook, line and sinker. I feel for them.

Peace out ... Derek

Silver Member
    Thanks
    My view is a simple one....

I'm an electrician - I'm good at that - I go to someone house/place of business/factory where they have a problem. Person who doesn't understand the reason for their problem asks me to solve the problem. I suggest a solution based on what I see - they take it or leave it.

I'm not a plumber - I understand the basics - I call someone who is an expert and I listen to his advice. Yes I could have googled it but I don't want to flood my house

There is global pandemic - pretty much every medical expert (including the doctors who are treating my sick daughter) says take the pfzers jab. I ask them "Is it a good idea". They say "Hell yes" I google some stuff and find a lot of people who know nothing about it who mostly sound a bit mental(I AM VACINATED WITH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST!!!).
    The doctor who has managed to keep my daughter cancer at bay seems a better person to listen to - I take the vacine and aprt froma bit of sore arm for a morning - all is well.

12. Thanks given for this post:

adrianh (02-Sep-21)

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast