Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brave Tales of TFSA Members

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    It makes duplicate lines. So if you export a dxf of a square it should have 4 lines. It sometimes creates lines over one another so you may have multiple copies of the same line in exactly the same place. So you could have 5 or 6 or more lines.

I'm so used to using the AI export that it doesn't matter. Remember, I export to AI format and then import AI format from CorelDraw instead of using DXF.

Thanks
    Hi Adrianh, I have tried the example you mentioned. I took a square as well as a cube and saved it in .dxf as well as a few other formats. I was able to open them in CorelDrawX5; Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk 3DSMax. Once open I zoomed in to max and at no stage saw shadows or double lines. I will also take a look with Poser; Daz Studio and Autocad Architecture.
    I suspect that you might just need to update or reload Rhino. I am sure you have a decent graphics card, doing what you do that would be a given. You might just want to check for a driver update.
    At the end of the day, what format do you want it to be? What format does your laser cutter use?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123