Thread: max number of people per dwelling

Suspended
    Thanks

max number of people per dwelling

somthing i have noticed recently is the amount of people who move into houses...

people purchased the house behind us and there are about 16 people living in the house....someone has just purchased the house across the road and about 15 - 20 people have moved in...

i am just wondering if i should do the samething to help me through my small hiccup...rent out rooms to whole families...

as a landlord would i need to provide x amount of toilets etc...are there rules i would need to abide by or could i just say they are all family.

before i start fixing up my house...i am thinking maybe i should leave the house in the condition it is and rent it out as like a share block...that way they can trash the house because it needs repairs already...i could could rent a granny flat for a fraction of the price... make enough money to pay my bond off then kick everyone out once i have make some good money and use the extra many i make to fix the place up or sell it and buy a place somewher else...or just keep making money and buy anothe rhouse and do the same thing...just a thought.

Suspended
    Thanks
    i could jam about 8 - 10 families into my garges and house. anyone know how much i could charge them?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Splendid idea, murdock. You start by calling it a commune, and lure unsuspecting families in. Then you slowly start introducing a couple of "life skills" meetings daily, plus a touch of self-religion, you eventually proclaim that you are some sort of prophet and the young virgins may only marry within the community. You start off as the landlord, soon become their leader, then this magical prophet, and before you know it, you are their god. They may not leave this property to purchase supplies, they will work the land they occupy to produce everything they need to survive. Blah blah blah...

Thanks
    If you go that route you're going to need guns... lots of guns.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mother View Post
    Splendid idea, murdock. You start by calling it a commune, and lure unsuspecting families in. Then you slowly start introducing a couple of "life skills" meetings daily, plus a touch of self-religion, you eventually proclaim that you are some sort of prophet and the young virgins may only marry within the community. You start off as the landlord, soon become their leader, then this magical prophet, and before you know it, you are their god. They may not leave this property to purchase supplies, they will work the land they occupy to produce everything they need to survive. Blah blah blah...

what wrong with that we have been doing that for 3 years already...

i always hear people saying we need african solutions to african problems.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So you already have enough guns then? You're just looking for more wives now.