Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When will this Bottom Feeder be eyed by the Competition Commission?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Ah, so you are new here yet you choose to insult all and sundry and you choose to start pissing contests with the locals - this is not a good idea at all. I honestly couldn't give a rats left testicle who you do or don't choose to ignore.

...but I must admit that I do enjoy reading your posts because you provide for a good laugh to an otherwise productive day spent with intelligent people!

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Ah, so you are new here yet you choose to insult all and sundry and you choose to start pissing contests with the locals - this is not a good idea at all. I honestly couldn't give a rats left testicle who you do or don't choose to ignore.

...but I must admit that I do enjoy reading your posts because you provide for a good laugh to an otherwise productive day spent with intelligent people!
    Considered yourself ignored. I would prefer if you do the same with me, shithead. You are much too concerned with your balls for my taste. Do you type your posts with your dick in your hand too?

I fully expect to be banned after this post, but I do not really mind.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quick, go look in the mirror. I am very concerned about your tongue (I think it has turned yellow) You should quickly rinse your mouth with TCP or Handy Andy because it sounds like the tongue has come into contact with the orifice next to the "nut sack" You know, if one leaves the tongue to be yellow for too long, the colouring seeps into the head causing permanent discolouration of the geological structures contained within! So off you go, quickly now, before the geological structures turn the colour of Sulphur

Email problem
    Thanks
    I joined this forum for civilian advice on how to get a tax clearance certificate. I got that within a few days after following Dave A's advice. He is the sharpest knife in this drawer, unlike the bunch of Capetown bergies who cannot wait to see others join their ranks and shoot down every initiative that might just catapult someone into a league far above what they can even imagine. Unfortunately my perception at this stage is that they are the most active on this forum. Anyway I will not post here anymore. Dave, thank you for your advice. I do not know what your profession is - I guess a CA, but I hope that you are appreciated for your input, because if you resign here, this forum is dead.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    First you said that you are going to use logic then you said you are going to ignore me.

Now, you did not ignore me but responded to my post, this means two things:

1. you did not apply logic because you did not do what you said you were going to do, let me expain; if you said the following "if 1+1=2 then I will say that 1+1=2" but what you did was you said "1+1=4" therefore the answer is not reasonable nor valid.
    2. You said you were going to ignore me yet you are still speaking to me. This is similar to the rhetorical question conundrum, if you spoke to me then you didn't ignore me, but if I didn't answer you then did you actually spreak to me or was speaking to me and not ignoring me a pure figment of your imagination. Given that I did answer you I believe that the question is a figment of the imagination of the internet and that the answer is the response provided by the internet itself on a quantum level.

Now, if you were using K-logic then none of the above applies because of Heizenberg's Uncertainty Principle as the rule partains to our local regime and I quote "One can not observe classical logic being applied by a member of the party or those that aspire to apply the same logic as they do, because making such an observation would cause the logic that may have been applied revert to K-logic, therefore all observations of logic within the system look as if it is K-logic irrespective of it acutally being classical logic" The implication of course is that no matter what one does when one uses K-logic, although the world may look logical to the observer, it has already collapsed into K-logic.

Then of course we could also discuss the quantum effect that the usage of K-logic has on the 5 dimensional fabric of reality, but I think it better to hold that discussion over for another day.
    Last edited by adrianh; 09-Jul-11 at 07:41 PM.

Thanks
    I am sure 'Radovan' applies the same logic to business, only he doesnt buy them out he shoots them.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Looks like some people had a better weekend than others

I hope everyone is done with the personal attacks already.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by apprepcen View Post
    Read all my posts - from the beginning. Every one of them and you will get a clue. No you will know exactly what is going on if you think a little bit creatively. This is why I needed a tax clearance in the first place and why I joined the forum.
    You told me to read between the lines and that's what I did although what I saw obviously wasn't what you wanted to hear.

There's way too many inconsistencies between what you're saying and what I see both in your profile as a person and in your business dealings. Like I said it appears that all your posts on this forum may have been engineered toward getting investors in a gemstone scheme that may or may not exist. I'm left wondering are you a scammer or are you in the process of being roped into a scam unwittingly? I honestly don't know but I do know but if you really think you do have a sole mandate for distributing gemstones from the former USSR you should be asking yourself why something like that has fallen into your lap as someone with no previous commercial gemstone distribution experience or infrastructure.

I do not want to come right out and say it, because of Google. I have to stay under the radar for a little while longer.
    Staying under the radar is something you're not good at.....on the internet at least. Take it from me you have a very messy looking web footprint. In fact it's so bad I'm not sure if it's intentional or not.

Will you promise to eat your words when all I said I'll do is done? Or are you just full of air?.......Read again "Avoided direct taxation in this country." You are deliberately misconstruing what I wrote to suit your own agenda.
    I don't have an agenda but I'm very worried that you may have and yes I'll eat my words if you come clean and it's warranted.

I joined this forum for civilian advice on how to get a tax clearance certificate. I got that within a few days after following Dave A's advice. He is the sharpest knife in this drawer, unlike the bunch of Capetown bergies who cannot wait to see others join their ranks and shoot down every initiative that might just catapult someone into a league far above what they can even imagine. Unfortunately my perception at this stage is that they are the most active on this forum.
    Maybe it seemed that way but I wasn't intending to start a riot. I do have genuine concerns about you and I was a little snippy in expressing them after allowing another one of your posts to get my back up.

Anyway I will not post here anymore.
    I was kinda hoping you would convince me I'm wrong but it's your call.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123