Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When will this Bottom Feeder be eyed by the Competition Commission?

Email problem
    Thanks
    Now I understand why I got the reactions that I got. You guys do not have the information that I have. Sorry about that. No, I will not be dependent on the income from the business at all because of another business venture that I am in now. But I have an affinity for the appliance repair business because it taught me to lie better than the devil can. Try me...

Yes it is a revenge strategy. But also one that will make money in the medium and long term. Heck I think I will turn a profit within 2 to 3 years.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    If you can afford to buy out all the local suppliers and force the competition (?) out, what the hell are you complaining about? Go retire somewhere and let the people who need to work do it.
    You mean I must become a social butterfly? What is the male gender for that? Parden my French, but I think you are crazy. If I was 25, I might have considered it, but I am double that age and I still want to be productive. I need to work. If I retire now, I will be dead soon. There are so many things to do and so little time.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    I can see a couple of flaws in your 'business' plan immediately but I'm all ears to hear about the 'Russian Federation' story first.
    Read all my posts - from the beginning. Every one of them and you will get a clue. No you will know exactly what is going on if you think a little bit creatively. This is why I needed a tax clearance in the first place and why I joined the forum. I do not want to come right out and say it, because of Google. I have to stay under the radar for a little while longer.

Thanks
    Read all my posts
    Okay, let's see what I see, and yeah, I already went through your posts several times in fact over the past week or so. There's a few things not making sense, you start out being a guy who's owned a very small business for 10 years with around R5000/month income and, after a sudden conscience attack, wants to come clean with SARS. On top of that there's no books for that business yet one day after you approach SARS you walk away with a tax clearance certificate.

Two tax avoidance threads (1) (2) and a miscellaneous thread on gemstone processing later it turns out you're now starting a new business and requiring investors and already have a 'sole mandate to distribute the total production of a certain mineral in the Russian Federation worldwide, except in Russia'. All this whilst harbouring some kind of grudge against the appliance repair industry in which you 'made a lot of money' but ultimately the business failed.

So what I'm seeing from your posts is this;

There's an engineered theme running through them that points in the direction of you fishing. You're fishing for investors who might be lucky enough to get in on the ground floor of some circus you're cooking up the involves worldwide distribution of gemstones from the former USSR and there's going to be massive returns because not only have you secured the sole mandate, you're structuring it such as to avoid taxation.

Feel free to comment and I can move swiftly on to what I see from your clumsy and very telling internet footprint. I'm one inch away from dumping your complete web history and the contents of one poorly secured gmail account here for comment, one more bullshit racist post in the forums should piss me off sufficiently do the trick.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    You just got owned by AndyD

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Andy, everytime I see your avatar, I think I'm looking at a picture of Chester, the singer of Linkin Park.... And everytime I read your posts I enjoy them as much as I do the band's music!

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    Okay, let's see what I see, and yeah, I already went through your posts several times in fact over the past week or so. There's a few things not making sense, you start out being a guy who's owned a very small business for 10 years with around R5000/month income and, after a sudden conscience attack, wants to come clean with SARS. On top of that there's no books for that business yet one day after you approach SARS you walk away with a tax clearance certificate.

Two tax avoidance threads (1) (2) and a miscellaneous thread on gemstone processing later it turns out you're now starting a new business and requiring investors and already have a 'sole mandate to distribute the total production of a certain mineral in the Russian Federation worldwide, except in Russia'. All this whilst harbouring some kind of grudge against the appliance repair industry in which you 'made a lot of money' but ultimately the business failed.

So what I'm seeing from your posts is this;

There's an engineered theme running through them that points in the direction of you fishing. You're fishing for investors who might be lucky enough to get in on the ground floor of some circus you're cooking up the involves worldwide distribution of gemstones from the former USSR and there's going to be massive returns because not only have you secured the sole mandate, you're structuring it such as to avoid taxation.

Feel free to comment and I can move swiftly on to what I see from your clumsy and very telling internet footprint. I'm one inch away from dumping your complete web history and the contents of one poorly secured gmail account here for comment, one more bullshit racist post in the forums should piss me off sufficiently do the trick.
    Will you promise to eat your words when all I said I'll do is done? Or are you just full of air? Burping instead of farting? Although... it smells a bit shitty to me. Read again "Avoided direct taxation in this country." You are deliberately misconstruing what I wrote to suit your own agenda. Why don't you rather wish me well. That is the decent thing to do.

PS Point out the racist posts to me.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    You just got owned by AndyD
    You really think so?? What does it mean to be owned? Please explain.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Ou broer, I have learned not to waste too much energy on contests that include a great deal of urination.This is because, when the tongue becomes wet with urine, it become slippery causing it to gather and spout material mostly obtained from an orifice closely situated to the area that generally suspends what is colloquially known as the nut sack.

What does it mean to be owned

This is a philosophical question that can only be answered by the one who was owned. The question is very similar too: What is the meaning of life The answer can only be provided by the one asking the question and thus the answer is only meaningful to the the one asking the question. Which in turn means that the question is rhetorical.

Therefore the answer is whatever you want it to be considering that you are the one asking a rhetorical question. Now the question is this: If a rhetorical question was asked and an answer was given by a second party, does it mean that the rhetorical question was not posed rhetorically or does it mean that the second party answered a question that they were not asked in the first place?

As I said; philosophical questions are very hard to answer and are therefore placed in the same category as questions relating to the guilt of obviously guilty politicians.....

Email problem
    Thanks
    You typed many words but said nothing of real value to me. I am still new here, so I am still figuring out who to ignore and who to listen to. My ignore list is still empty at this stage, but my gut tells me that it will quite long in the not-to-distant future.

I asked a simple question in the OP, but no-one offered an opinion as to the answer. Like you so eloquently pointed out, There is a lot of pissing going on here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast