Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CIPRO incompetence

Suspended
    Thanks
    and as usual my luck...i have been awared a big contract and guess what i found out my accountant has not sent in my annual turnover...yet i pay him R10000 per year to do my books...so my company cannot take on the contract unless i get this issue sorted out....been in contact with them for a week now and still nothing...looks like i will loose the contract...unfortunately the company will not deal with me as a sole proprietor...i suppose it is my own fault...as the saying goes if you want something done right do it yourself....so i only have myself to blame...and people wonder why after 20 + years i still answer the phone...call on my customers and actually do the work....and thats why i can still use the slogan "doing it right first time everytime" for my company...just a pity i cant do my books myself...maybe thats the next step.

i thought i would contact them early this morning...7.55 am ...the reply this company is closed...please send us an email...8.01 am we are experiencing high call volumes...please be patient your call is important to us...any of these companies which experience this problem ever considered getting more people to answer the phone...maybe they are like us...worrried about labour problems...striking etc

wooow i just got thru....so i enquire about my fund allocation which was done more than 48 hours(well a lot longer but their website indicates 48 hours from other banks)...be warned...i was told by the person who answered thet call that it could be because i sent proof of payment via email....DONT SEND YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT VIA EMAIL.... they can only allocate the funds if sent to them via fax...apparently they dont have enough computers or people in their finance department skilled enought to respond to emails.....eeeeeish...so it take a little longer...if you email it...

so if you are still waiting after 3-4 months make sure you didnt email it...or find a company which still uses typewritters and fax machines so you can fax it ooops sorry i forgot we live in a 3rd world country

Suspended
    Thanks
    and just to really mess up my day...the payment confirmation is still sitting in the fax machine...still no reply...

so now what...do i just loose the contract?

my bamk account still works so i am gona take a chance and invoice as i normally do and hope it goes thru.

this is becoming just a s bigger joke as virgin mobiles collection agents trying to collect a balance exceeding twice the amount of the intial R200 debt.

Thanks
    Restoration of Deregistered CC's and Companies
    Has your Company or CC been deregistered by CIPC (CIPRO) because of non compliance with Annual Returns?

I can restore your company or CC within less than 24 hours providing the CIPC website is working.

After restoration you will have to submit your Annual Return as quick as possible or your Company or CC will be deregistered again. I can submit all your outstanding Annual Returns for you and your Company or CC will be back in business immediately.

Please call Mariana on 011 672 8882 or 082 564 7039.
    Email: exemptbee@mweb.co.za

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12