Thread: no control

Suspended
    Thanks

no control

ever woken up in the morning and tried to do everything right...have a positive day...be a positive person...smile.

well i found you dont have control over it...i have tried all these things and been kicked in the teeth...fallen on my face and worse.

but this morning i woke up switched on my computer to find my day is gona be a cracker one without even trying...there was money in my account to pay all my bills...i have a meeting this morning with an old very good customer who has supported my bussiness thru thick and thin...basically got my bussiness to where it is today...but i havent done work for in a while.

if you see me today...i will be the person with a smile on my face...because i think my wheel has just turned and i am on my way up again...i believe someone switched my light back on at the end of the tunnel last night

i hope everyone else has a great day today like i am gona.

Thanks
    Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb but how well you bounce. ~Vivian Komori
    "If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    May your day be an absolute cracker

Thanks
    And it's Friday yaay!!
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Suspended
    Thanks
    it was a good day...finally got to sit down and switch on my pc.

while sorting out my water and batteries etc this evening...i thought back to an evening where we had gone out and had a really enjoyable evening but as the night was coming to an end i made a silly mistake...backed up a mate and only realised when i looked around the rest of my so called mates had left me standing with another person who i hadly knew...we had 6 against 2...when we realised they were policemen and had battens we looked at each other and decided not stick around...but we had left it too late...all i remeber was falling onto my knees while being beaten with the battens...and at that stage i knew if i didnt get up and carry on running i might not have made it home...i am at that stage in my life where i need to get up and run again before it is too late...and today was my get up an run again day... (i did get away from them)