Thread: Dear Administrators, thanks a lot!

Email problem watermetersupplier's Avatar
    Room 710,No.656 Middle Xi Zang Road,Huangpu District,shanghai,China.
    Thanks

Dear Administrators, thanks a lot!

Dear Administrators and Moderators, thanks a lot for your email because today is my birthday. I feel so happy to receive your kind email as soon as i arrived my office and opened up my mailbox and read the notification sent by you friends on behalf of all the friends here in this forum. I feel cool even in this hot summer morning. Hope you guys have a good day and wish you guys happy everyday!

Thanks
    Are birthdays big in China?
    Anyway Happy Birthday
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    It depends. In the countryside here, it is hustling and bustling. Many relatives will come to congratulate carrying many gifts. When i was a young boy, i always look forward to my birthday. Because i can get new clothes from my parents and have sth nice to eat.There were always fireworks.Children run around and grown-ups sit down and chat.We always have lunch(in China,we always take lunch as the most important meal in a day while western people always take dinner as the most important one) in the open air. It was pretty crowded and noisy.They just wanna enjoy the atmosphere.It is our custom. It is kinda different in cities. People always celebrate birthday inside a hotel or a restaurant. Fireworks, congratulations,greetings,drinking, and etc. It is kinda boring to celebrate birthday in cities than in country side, i think.

Thanks
    WMS
    Celebrating with fireworks must be nice. I went to the Chinese New Year in Johannesburg and the fireworks where fine to start but got to be too much for me. But it was an eye opener. I love the white rabbit sweets you get.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Celebrating with fireworks is our custom dating back to thousands of years ago. People at that time had been troubled by a monster called "nian".People could not lead a peaceful life in the viliages because the monster always came to attack their domestic animals and villagers. You know, at that time, people always were short for food,shelter and necesscities. So it was very urgent that the monster should be ourstered. A talented young man came up with a brilliant idea. Fireworks came into being then. It was made of a stretch of hollow bamboo. Then get some earth in the bottom end of the bamboo. After that, pour some powder on the earth. Then again get some earth on the powder. To be honest, i just know part of it. Hope you can generalise it. So, now, every spring festival, there were hustling and bustling all aound the villages,fileds, and grounds. It is a day for celebration, just like Christmas in Wetern countries. You can experience a genuine spring festival in the country side. i was born in a country side and experienced it more than 20 years. I am lovin' it. Know why? i have got so many white rabbite candies, lol. I will give you a good treat if you come to my hometown to celebrate spring festival with my family. I mean it. It depends on if you are available. Have a good day.