Thread: Dear guys, let's expose black sheep of our business family.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Email problem watermetersupplier's Avatar
    Room 710,No.656 Middle Xi Zang Road,Huangpu District,shanghai,China.
    Thanks

Dear guys, let's expose black sheep of our business family.

Dear Fellows,

If you were once ripped off or scammed by some bad businesses from China. I am sorry for your unhappy experience.If you are currently doing business with any Chinese supplier, i am happy to be of any service to you to prove if it is legitimate. I will try my best to give liars and cheaters as much publicity as i could. I can investigate in your favor if only you believe in me. But it is limited with southeast china. I can not promise if i will go all over china to investigate for you. If your supplier is far from me, i can only approve if by phone or internet search engines. But i am not sure if the results can be true or not. If your supplier is located in Shanghai, perfect, i can investigate if the factory does physically exist. I can also get information from local forums like this one. You know, we legitimate suppliers have been suffered from what the illegitimate businesses have done. We are really sorry for and condemn what they did to any business from any corner of the world. There is a popular forum here in Shanghai. Scammers and dishonest businesses will be posted. And people there are mainly engaged in international business. All we wanna do is to open up a healthy business environment for honest businesses. Business is greatly based on trust and honest. I will bear this on my mind for ever. Have a good day, guys!

2. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (25-Jun-11)

Thanks

Good offer Watermetersupplier...

Good offer Watermetersupplier - Thanks. You may want to watch The Whistleblower part of the forum. That's a really good offer - and I may even ask you to PM me more details and contact details ok. I have two clients in Cape Town who may well need your assistance - well done - good offer - good opportunity and nicely presented.

Thanks
    It is ok, i just wanna create a nice business environment. I can benefit from it being legitimate and honest. Time will tell if a business partner is reliable. I am happy to be of service to you,Mr.Destroyer. But i have to say that i will try my best to prove your or your friends' business contacts her in China is legitimate or not. But i can not 100% guarantee that everything can be handsomely done by me. I can ONLY say that i will try my best to do it in your favor. Please understand. I am currently working here in Shanghai. It is not applicable if you want me to investigate a business contact which is locate in Xinjiang, a prefecture of China, borders Afghanistan, so far from me. So it is realistically applicable if your contacts are based in Shanghai,Zhejiang,Jiangsu. You can send me email for the my details and tell me the contact you want me to investigate for you. I can search it on line first to check if there have any illegitimate records. I will go to the premises to check if it does physically exist on weekends. Because i dont have to work on weekends.

Thanks

Fraud Is Often An International Crime - That Takes International Teamwork To Stop It.

WaterMeterSupplier

I didn't want to say anything until the news broke, but we were involved recently in exactly what you offered and even used undercover locals to go in and verify facts wearing audio visual devices (some from Chinese Companies). This particular scam involved a well known Chinese product sourcing site Ali Baba and several organized crime syndicates.

Quote - "The arrests followed Alibaba.com receiving complaints from many overseas buyers who said they had placed orders and paid but had not received their purchases". Have a read.....

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchin...t_12817128.htm

The subject heading is - "Online fraudsters grab $6.6m through Alibaba" just in case this link goes dud or dead. Just Google or Yahoo search the term above.

Anyway - just to let you know that SA made a contribution to the closing of this "net" and recovery of the victims. I would like to add that in many cases the local SA police are too busy, too overstretched or cannot see this type of crime as a priority, not to mention that it takes a lot of time to get a trans national Mutual Assistance Agreement Request active unless it is a murder.

So I won't need your help just yet - but maybe in the future ok.....

Not bad for a small country at the tip of Africa .....

Thanks
    Hi, i have just read the news. I am sorry for the victims. And i really hate the scammers. They have messed up the international trading community. We should expose them as much as possible. No worry, the scammers will have to spend at least 15 years' imprisonment. They ask for it. But i really wanna say sth about it. When you guys try to buy sth from China from internet, you should take care and dont buy items at unbelieveably low price. Think about it. DONT BUY IT IF IT IS TOO TRUE TO BELIEVE! We legitimate suppliers become victims too. Because it is getting even harder to build up trust with customers in the international trading community.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by watermetersupplier View Post
    We legitimate suppliers become victims too. Because it is getting even harder to build up trust with customers in the international trading community.
    I'm afraid that is the sad truth of the matter. At this rate it is going to get harder and harder for small, honest start-ups to get traction online.

And I don't think it's just a China issue. When it comes to the web the real location of the merchant can be very hard to establish by the online shopper.

Thanks
    yes, i always feel pressure working in my office. I am trying to figure out the problem and solve it. It really beats me! Hope things are getting better! god bless nice persons!

Thanks
    Hi Dave,

People need to perform their due diligence, according to the potential risk they face. In the inspection/audit company that I work for, there are three typical due diligence standards:

1. Factory Evaluation - it's more of a tyre-kicking outting to verify that the supplier does indeed exist, and to document the general manufactruring capabilites
    2. Factory Audit - this is performed against the ISO9000 base code, is very detailed in checking management systems, supply chains, internal QC, daily/weekly/monthly output capacity etc... It is a very thorough audit of the factory.
    3. Social/Ethical Audit - as the name suggests, this looks at labour conditions, health & safety, general working conditions, food & accommodation, child/prison labour etc. It is performed against the SA8000/ETI base-code.

PM me if you want more specifics on this.

Cheers
    Max

10. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (08-Sep-11)