Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is in charge?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNG53 View Post
    The land issue is a legitimate issue. It has been neglected. The mineral wealth of this country is also a legitimate issue. It too has been neglected.
    Corruption is a legitimate issue. It has been neglected too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNG53 View Post
    In fact there has been no real commitment to achieve social justice and today SA is widely regarded as being the most unequal society in the world.
    And Julius is going to change that?

I can see it now -
    "If we nationalise the mineral wealth of this country, we can all have Breitling watches and houses in Sandton"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Nothing that was done is ever done to help economic stability and or the redistribution of equality. Everything government ever did they only did for themselves. This is evident in their lifestyles, company structures and government contracting all over South Africa.

If you look at our new power-stations also known as Eskom’s “Stonehenge” one realise that those structures where erected to please the loaners but not much progress to report. Partly because there is no money and partly because there is no functional management structure.

The South Africa that is being promoted by the youth-leader is one of total control over ALL funds, now along with the media blackout and new laws that will prohibit government employees to question decisions that are made by the higher management systems shows exactly the truth of this scenario. If this law goes trough then no-one can question government ever again. If someone questions the government and or give information to the public this new law will have them locked up for treason.

So all we can do is ask why?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Without capital to make the wheels go round,
    a mine is just a hole in the ground.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    They seem to have this notion that once it is nationalized, all will run smoothly, and the mine will rake in the profits, as it currently does in private hands. So who is going to man the respective responsible positions? Oh OK the same people who manned Aurora mine, how could I ask such a question.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Right now I will agree with the youth-leader, South Africa’s recourses are being squandered on our behalf by Global Industrial Corporations. This is fact that we as South Africans do not benefit financially. We cannot deny this, because IF those companies spend more money in training, development and perhaps waste control!!! AKA POISON IN OUR DRINKING WATER!!! Then we would be more willing to let them continue to do what they do...

Sadly they couldn’t give damn so YES sad but true Nationalisation WILL BE A GOOD THING!!! That said the problem is not NATIONALISATION rather the individuals that will inevitably control it… ???
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Here is a good analysis by John Kane-Berman.
    "[Malema]... has identified a fast-growing, political market: black youth. A minority of this group can benefit from cadre deployment, patronage, nepotism, tenderpreneurship, fronting, affirmative action, black economic empowerment, and the other familiar components of ANC policy.

"The rest have little hope," he said.

"Their education is mostly dreadful, their employment prospects are low, and their chances of winding up in crime statistics or dead from Aids are quite high," he said.

"When Mr Malema says Cosatu and the South African Communist Party have betrayed the poor he is right." link
    Are we sitting on a time bomb were the majority have nothing to lose so they vote for the best sounding alternative?
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The problem is what Juju is offering isn't going to solve the problems of these youth that seem to have such poor prospects either.

Thanks
    Of course he is in charge. He is primed and ready to explode. He has a tremendous following among the young black people. The ANC hierarchy are scared of him.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well one can only wonder what actions and laws will become relevant. Will the youth leader be seen as a terrorist by the ANC when the time comes? Will the world share this view and if so what would their reaction be? What actions will be taken?

These are the questions that the media must be asking, but they don’t. This worries me…
    peace is a state of mind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12