Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letter from Steve to Julius

Thanks
    Look, lets ask this question, who is the individual that are flaming racial hatred in SA. Julius Malema is atm the one individual that are receiving way to much publicity for all his personal ideologies. It is clear to anyone that the ANC wants him to do this or at the very least support his statements. So imo what Steve is doing is creating a scenario that will force people within the ANC to face certain facts and facts that they (ANC) fabricated and think twice about doing the Malema thing in future. Most of the points Steve made are factual and Malema will battle to debate Steve on his statements. But Malema on the other hand simply have to ignore Steve and Steve will be the looser. Strategically that would be devastating for all of us.

It is done now and I would like to see what the outcome would be, but lets face it, only time will get people to understand that voting for the ANC in any election is counter productive at this point in time. The ANC is failing and preparing to implode.

Dammit I wish Steve rather kept his cool...

I do not support Steve's notion though for the following reasons.

Through Malema the ANC are maintaining the emotional vote for the ANC, by the majority of South Africans. He is flaming hatred and keeping the racial divide which is the main reason that the ANC is battling to win more support from other races in SA, BUT also the main reason they are loosing very little support from their supporters. The ANC need Malema so they can stay in power and the majority can stay loyal to their organisation.

What I would have preferred is for Steve to rather use his position to emphasize the opposite and more positive nature of the Afrikaner to proof statements of Malema wrong. A fire cannot burn without CO2 and what Steve is doing is fueling the flame. I can almost hear the emotional babbling going on in the townships about how they are siding with Malema. Steve is actually strengthening Malema and that is very counterproductive and stupid.
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Thanks
    The ANC is run collectively by the ANC NEC! even JZ can only preach what they decide, JM is their 'stoep kakker' and is there to create as much noise as possible, after a while you will stop hearing his continual yapping as it will become 'white noise' pun intended.
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well with the up and coming media blackout as forced down by government shows a massif unknown at best. Why the media blackout? Dare we even answer this question? But I do get the feeling that the United Nation’s absence in all of this is indeed a cold premonition of what is to come.

Thus as brave as this letter is and just to be clear I am not a fan of Mister Hofmeyr, it had no true international reaction. That is what scares me; nothing that happens here none of the injustices got any attention. The question now is; Why?

Scary thoughts…

I had a few thoughts before adding this bit, but I do think that Mister Hofmeyr and Mister Malema are one and the same. They say things that will eventually harm someone.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wynn View Post
    JM is their 'stoep kakker' and is there to create as much noise as possible, after a while you will stop hearing his continual yapping
    I've been heading the same way in my thinking. I see Juju's prospects of ever becoming our President dwindling every time he opens his mouth.

He's just too extreme. For the ANC he makes a great curtain raiser, but he'll never be the main event.

Nope, the folk I'd be watching for are the other black nationalist extremists who are far better at picking their moments - and know when to bite their tongue. Jimmy Manyi for example...

Thanks
    Steve is not my favourite person. He is, however too honest to be a successful politician. I would love a platform debate between these two individuals just as long as Deborah Patta does not manage it.

Thanks
    Dave A - Great posts. You seem to think exactly like I do...

Thanks
    Both overage tsotsis. They tend to shoot off their mouths before considering the impact on their junior tsotsis who do not know better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.