Thread: Ramblings of a middle aged matriarch

Thanks

Ramblings of a middle aged matriarch

May has been the craziest month I've had in a very long time.

Working half day for my ex employer while they find a suitable replacement and then spending time building my business in the afternoon while taking care of 3 men, 2 dogs, a bird and everything inbetween... women deserve a medal for sure

So far things are going quite well, I have managed to secure 3 great monthly accounting clients (one being a wine farm), as from Wednesday I am totally free of ex employers and then can really start missioning.

I have also recently signed up with a new hosting provider who have some great software addons with CPanel - I am actually attempting to build my own website - the design is done, now it's just content (I think content is the more difficult part), I have also started working with Open Cart, so it appears my online store is going to happen sooner rather than later. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks??

This post is just a shout out to everyone on the forum to say thanks for all the advice and the great articles - TFSA is probably one of the best business resources on the web.

Have a lekker day!!
    "If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you."

Thanks
    The best of luck with your new venture !
    Martin Coetzee
    Supplier of Stainless Steel Band and Buckle and various fastening systems. Steel, Plastic, Galvanized, PET and Poly woven.
    We solve your fastening problems.
    www.straptite.com

You may never know what results will come from your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results... Rudy Malan 05/03/2011

3. Thanks given for this post:

KimH (24-May-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    There is nothing quite like starting something new. Exciting times

Sounds like you're off to a great start, Kim. May it all keep bringing you joy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to wish you the best of Luck, Kim! Starting your own business is an exciting process which can bring many rewarding experiences. Sounds like you're off to a good start!

Glad to hear you're getting your own website up and running! Is it the Qmatrix blog linked to in your signature? Also, is that your new logo?

Keep it up! Give me a shout if you need any help with any of the design-related things, I'd be happy to help.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.