May has been the craziest month I've had in a very long time.

Working half day for my ex employer while they find a suitable replacement and then spending time building my business in the afternoon while taking care of 3 men, 2 dogs, a bird and everything inbetween... women deserve a medal for sure

So far things are going quite well, I have managed to secure 3 great monthly accounting clients (one being a wine farm), as from Wednesday I am totally free of ex employers and then can really start missioning.

I have also recently signed up with a new hosting provider who have some great software addons with CPanel - I am actually attempting to build my own website - the design is done, now it's just content (I think content is the more difficult part), I have also started working with Open Cart, so it appears my online store is going to happen sooner rather than later. Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks??

This post is just a shout out to everyone on the forum to say thanks for all the advice and the great articles - TFSA is probably one of the best business resources on the web.

Have a lekker day!!