Thread: stand bank home loan

Suspended
    Thanks

stand bank home loan

how many people got sms s sent to them for days and then received a warning letter from standard bank home loan department because the debit oder ran on the 6 th instead on the 5 for some reason out of my control i think only standard bank can answer this question.

every sinlge month for the past 3 years my debit order goes thru without an issues yet for some reason in april standard bank ran the debit order one day late...not me yet i get a letter threatening...only sent on the 20th 04 2011 that if not paid within 28 days they will refer my name to the national credit bureau

if some one from standard bank is reading this thread...instead of wasting time with wearing running shoes to run around the bank...get your staff to sit at their desks and concentrate on their job...and stop wasting my money sending sms s...call centres and letters to clients for problems created by standard bank....rather streamline the operation and cut back on my fees and make the staff more efficient.

Email problem
    Thanks
    mmmmm.....

that invariably happens when machines become too big for one person to handle....

one part does this, another does that.....

and NOT always in sync....

yes, it sucks.

yes, it's unprofessional.

and yes, if a small buss guy like myself tried it, i'd be out of business immediately.....

just my 0.02c (minus banking costs of course)

Gold Member
    Thanks
    It may have been caused by some public holiday issues. I don't see that as a good excuse though. This sort of thing irritates me too.

Suspended
    Thanks
    the thing that rattles my cage...is someone has to pay for these letters...telephones calls sms s etc...hence the f^&*king additional costs they keep adding on and on and on...banking fees are becoming an overhead in my bussiness which in past years didnt even bother me but after doing a history check and not even all the fees are displayed it starting to run into the thousand plus...like the petrol price...there is just no control...

like some said the other day...YOU HAVE TO GO BUY MONEY FROM THE BANK NOWADAYS and pay rent to keep your money there.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.