Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foreign contract for services

Email problem
    Thanks
    I AM MYLES DUGENFELDER!!! I AM THE GUY THAT CREATED HIM!!

OMG!! I just did an internet search for my name (for no reason at all) and your site was the first that came up.

I will let you into a story, a long time ago i had a nigerian scammer try to scam me out of cash, i live in uk and i KNEW the scammer was an absolute idiot. I so created my own fake British Honduras passport to convince the guy i was actually a Honduras citizen. (I no longer have my forged passports as i had a hard drive failure last year and i lost everything! )

The nigerian fell for it but looking at things I am guessing he told his friends who decided to do some more work but this time use my name

Also you don't need to worry about my name being used, It is an online pseudonym i use for scammers and spam websites or for sending mails to webmasters when i am just basically telling them the truth but i know how hard some people can take things!

My friend and i created the name one evening when we wanted to create a completely fictitious over the top American sounding name

Looks like even the scammers got scammed

Thanks for posting this up, I am glad to see the scammers actually try to do evolve their terrible efforts

You have made my day!

Thanks again!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    It's a pleasure.

Oh man - that was a good laugh.

Thanks
    Man, that was great! These scammers...

Thanks

Thumbs up DaveShe

Call me stupid, but where is the payoff for mr "miles of digging in the veld"?

I received the well known UK Lottery scam not too long ago and, as I have UK lottery tickets, I asked for more info, thinking that I might actually be a winner!
    It wasn't long before the "you need to pay 3500 pounds sterling up front before we can issue the claim certificate" line set off the bells and whistles, needless to say I did win, 3500 Pounds that I just left in my own bank account and rather sent them an Interpol employee.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    There are the expenses to grease the wheels for starters. A lavish reception, little gifts of appreciation to an endless stream of final decision makers. Then I suppose lawyers for the legal problems....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12