Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is complicated!

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vanash Naick View Post
    Someone please explain this to me: With FICA, RICA, IP address, bank accounts etc. how is it possible that the authorities can't trace you within 24 hours????
    Well Naick,dont forget that when it comes to the police its another sad story.an attorney on the other hand can make an application wich'l got to the bank and freeze all accounts,the nigerians will see money coming in but wont withdraw and those who lost theirs will inturn get their money back.at the moment i have 3 victims,i need at least 6 to make my case.
    Last edited by Dave A; 14-Jan-22 at 08:59 AM.

Thanks
    High value electronics is the easiest scam in the world. I often follow gumtree ads and believe 30%+ on certain items is fraud.
    You will see things like a dentist in Leeu Gamka selling pro camera kit.
    2 things - use google street view and tell the seller that you just happen to be driving through that small town in the next 2 days and would like to pop in an see the goods. They quickly vanish or come up with a story.
    Online shopping rule - buy from decent stores with easily verifiable info OR meet in a safe place, in person to inspect the goods.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (19-Jul-13)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.