Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beep Beep - Get Paid To Receive Sms's

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Looks like spam to me
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Have any of you actually checked out the beep beep website or looked for them on Unashamedly Ethical??? You are very quick to judge without, what seems to be, any actual further investigation or thought!

"Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success."
    — Robert T. Kiyosaki (Rich Dad, Poor Dad)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am not interested in my phone going beep beep, so I am not really interested in investigating it further. I think every one on this forum probably feels the same way. The limited SMSs I get on a daily basis already pisses me off, I do not need irrelevant advertising irritating me any further.

My daily business is involved in doing delicate work, and the beep beep is merely to distract me. Think about having your head inside a distribution board with 500V floating around, and you are so concentrated by what you are doing, and the interruption of the Phone with a BEEP BEEP and vibration, is enough to cause you to flinch, and probably electrocute yourself.

So thank you, but no thank you.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    I agree with justloadit why would you willingly want to be distracted.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Sure, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm not begging anyone to join my MLM. It is however working for me and i love doing it!

Just a thought - Ever considered using the silent/no vibrate feature on your phone?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinsloo View Post
    Just a thought - Ever considered using the silent/no vibrate feature on your phone?
    There are important SMSs which need to be immediately attended too, and that is the reason I only want those to disturb me.

and I'm not begging anyone to join my MLM.
    so what is this then
    Have any of you actually checked out the beep beep website or looked for them on Unashamedly Ethical??? You are very quick to judge without, what seems to be, any actual further investigation or thought!
    It is however working for me and i love doing it!
    Glad it's working for you, however I do not believe that the adverts will be read, as there is so much advertising happening around us, that we create a filter and do not even see them any more. The only time that people actually take note of an advert, is when there is a real change from the daily type advert barrage, but again this lasts a short time, as then every other advert does the same thing to get exposure.

Ever wondered why the Celebrities become bizarre? They are trying to attract attention, Lady Gaga and her meat dress comes to mind.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sprinsloo

""Have any of you actually checked out the beep beep website or looked for them on Unashamedly Ethical??? You are very quick to judge without, what seems to be, any actual further investigation or thought!""

Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    so what is this then.
    How exactly is this begging? I do not see the words "Please join my MLM" anywhere

I was simply wondering why people are so quick to judge something they know nothing about or have not bothered investigating before judgment? Legitimate question I believe!

Look, you either like it or you don't, you either join or you don't - Makes no difference to me. My team is growing wonderfully and will continue to do so with or without you and the rest of the sceptics on this forum.

Hey, what works for me will not necessarily work for every one, I'm a big girl, I know that, but there are lots of people who will jump at this opportunity and I will deal with them.

Bantering around benifits no one and I don't have anymore energy to spend on sceptics.

I have a team to grow!

Cheerio

Thanks
    @ sprinsloo,
    Instead of sparring with us on the forum can you layout your facts.
    What was you costs first in money, then is time?
    What have you received back in money?
    What are your expected future receipts?
    Has this cost you anything else like friends or family avoiding you?, or have you gained is this department?
    Anything else tangible you have want to tell us?
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by sprinsloo

How exactly is this begging? I do not see the words "Please join my MLM" anywhere
    The tone of your sentence says more than your statement "Please join", it was showing annoyance because we showed no interest in your offering.

Do not be so quick to judge that we have not investigated. You are not the first one neither the last one to offer this service, and it was investigated, so much so that we stated our comments, and you did not like them, because it did not fit into what you wanted to hear.

Fortunately we are all entitled to our opinion. Do not be so quick to call us skeptics, we laid down the reason why we do not want to use your service, and the reasons I think are valid, and not based on misconception.

If you see my response, I did "wish you the best" in your venture.

Thanks
    IanF - Beep Beep is still in pre-launch phase as per my introduction post. They are launching on 15 000 beepers and there are currently 8177 beepers and we are growing at about 100 beepers per day.
    It costs R10 once-off to register and I spend about 2 hours max on this per day.
    Since it's in pre-launch, no pay-outs for the actual sms's can be made, since we will only receive the sms's after the launch. Pay-outs for enrolment commissions have been made though.
    I have not lost any friends or family with this, since I have not forced this on anyone. I introduced it, gave them all the information they needed and left them to come to their own informed decisions. My team has been growing great and I only started with this in April.
    It is difficult to lay out my future compensation expectiations since I am still growing my team, but I believe I will earn a significant second and passive income within the next 6 months to one year.

If you would like to see comments from other beepers and from the co-founder of Beep Beep, please refer to their blog: http://www.beep-beep.net/blog/

Justloadit - You are entitled to your opinion and I do respect that. I apologise if I sounded arrogant, I am just a very straightforward person. Like I said, Beep Beep will either suit you or not, as with any other MLM.
    Thank you for your kind wishes, I do appreciate it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.