Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pastel Auditor vs Caseware vs Draftworx?

Thanks
    i know this is a old thread but just want to share my experience.....

Being a caseware user all my life i phoned to get my own software (as i was still using the previous auditing firm's software... i was still doing audits for them)..... +/- R16 000 for the first user and then +/- R4000 per additional user - yearly fee also +/-R4000.... now this is a lot of money just for sofware... then i tried draftworx and pastel auditor.....

i phoned draftworx for a demo cd, the cd was delivered the next day from gauteng... had a look through everything and i am really impressed with the software..... it is really good and it was only +/- R2600

Pastel auditor on the other hand..... still waiting for the demo it has been about a month ago.....

i really do like pastel accounting software but i'm really not going to phone them a second time for software and will rather go for draftworx....
    Geraldene Kapp
    Professional Tax Help
    www.mytaxhelp.co.za

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi... I gathered some information. Draftworx is the new emerging leader in audit, review & drafting technologies and has recently launched a highly functional, intelligently designed and cost effective solution to the accounting & audit industry. Draftworx’s main feature is without a doubt its exceptional ease of use! A feature that follows closely behind this is its Microsoft Excel & Word compatibility which is directly integrated with the working trial balance and which now eliminates the requirement to license the costly Microsoft Excel & Word applications for its users.
    Last edited by Dave A; 02-Feb-12 at 01:26 PM. Reason: spammy links removed

Thanks
    Dear Taxempt

I like your user name.

I see you have much experience with the audit softwares.
    Please let me know if you by any chanve have an installation CD for caseware version 2005. I need to get a copy onto a pc of a special client of mine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Kyle

Thanks
    I use Draftworx as well. Very happy!! User friendly, fantastic support, great training manuals - easy to understand etc etc etc. Go for it - you won't be sorry.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Anyone using the cloud version of Draftworx?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12