so yesterday i am minding my own bussiness...thinking about what a k*k year i am having...just lost a big job to a cheapie contractor (or should i say zim national working for less than R150per hour with his 5 man team which only 3 arrived to work) taking all our work...yes customers are not interested in quality of work...and boy are they getting what they paid for even had to go switch on in the sub station because of an electrical explosion in the factory...but anyway thats not what this tread is all about.

i hear this hooting at my gate...check out the window there is a fancy BMW in my driveway...so now i start tthinking maybe it the investgation team from durban electricity department...cool they can come check out my system i have in place...and they can see for them selves that ther eis no fuse etc...etc

but to my surprise its standard bank collections apparently...here to repo my wifes motor vehicle...ok so now i am confused.

firstly she had a couple late payments which she paid up to date and in full in december when she got here bonus

then for some reason standard bank stopped her debit order in january and febuary so she got behind again...when she realised what was going on she contacted them and made addtional payment of R500 on her current installment in march...and was gona pay R500 extra each month.

i was told he had a asset collection document...my immediate response was maybe my wife was lying to me...so i contact her and tell her thay are here to collect her car and she better come clean with me other wise i would tell them where to collect the car...turns out she was not lying...so i took down the collection persons name and number to investigate further...i contact standard bank legal to find there is only an amount of R1800 outstanding...and they want to repo the car which is valued at R 200 000 with a total outstanding balance of R18000 left to pay...you have no idea how p*ssed off i am with standard bank.

by the way they have increased her installment d by R300 per month over and above all the other extras she has to pay lay payment fees etc...how the f&*^% can they do this...

i am now even more determined to get completely debt free...apparently i owe virgin mobile R200 from 3 years ago because of a debit order problem they had... which they have now recently listed me on the ITC as a bad debit...thank goodness i will leave it like that just so i am forced not to make other people rich from here on out...and will go back to paying in cash for everthing so i dont get caught in credit card scam which seems to be on the increase...no cash no spend....and try get all my small customers to pay me cash by offering an incentive...cheaper rate...just think how much you save...not having to pay cash deposits...cash withdraw...etc etc