Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CC VS SP

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Breyten Potgieter View Post
    I suggest you read the case studies on our website about Asset Protection.
    Hi Breyten, you may want to check the information on this page. You say there that no cc's can be registered after 1st July 2010 !!! Sorry, but that must be an oops. I personally registered one in August 2010 and to the best of my knowledge there are still cc's been registered as we speak.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BusFact View Post
    Hi Breyten, you may want to check the information on this page. You say there that no cc's can be registered after 1st July 2010 !!! Sorry, but that must be an oops. I personally registered one in August 2010 and to the best of my knowledge there are still cc's been registered as we speak.
    If anybody is looking for a CC. I have a shell with an accumulated loss ( asset) for a song !
    Martin Coetzee
    Supplier of Stainless Steel Band and Buckle and various fastening systems. Steel, Plastic, Galvanized, PET and Poly woven.
    We solve your fastening problems.
    www.straptite.com

You may never know what results will come from your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results... Rudy Malan 05/03/2011

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The date for registration has been postponed to end of this month if I am not mistaken, as CIPRO was not ready to dot he Private Company registration.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    The date for registration has been postponed to end of this month if I am not mistaken, as CIPRO was not ready to dot he Private Company registration.
    I think its more to do with the new companies act being signed by the big boss in Pretoria. Its been delayed several times with the next supposed date being 1st May, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks
    Hi yes, i was referring to the fact that there are better structures to do business in than a CC and a SP. A business trust for instance (expensive to setup) but costs virtually the same as a CC as it does not need to be audited etc.

(Website might be out of date concerning the registration of CC's as the new companies act has been delayed).

But to sum up, if you can't afford to do business in another entity, then yes for CC.

Thanks
    (off topic) The delay with the companies act has to do with a lot of problems that exists in the implementation of e.g. inter-company loans as set-out in the new act. As it is currently, certain sections of the act needs to be reconsidered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12