Hi all,

So I've been calling this client a few times & finally got through to the lady who's under the Manager. ( If I can put it that way). Got the lead from a walk-in cold call.

Their IT sux ( direct quote ), so my work is 1/2 done. they looking to get someone as an offsite IT guy. You know, pay x-amount per month for x-amount of hours. SLA.

The current IT guy takes too long to respond to problems logged, hence the reason they want to get someone else.

Now......

I have a meeting at 10am Wednesday next week. 13 April. But, and please try to keep the laughter at a minimum, I don't have any glossy folders or anything to do a presentation.

I normally get my clients by fixing problems they have, and they see that I know what I'm doing, to put it that way.

Should I get something together? Like services I offer, and expand a bit on them in the "interview"? Remember, I have my own sole prop company, so this would be an interview for them to use my company. ie ME

It's a small company, round about 7 PC's, with a JHB branch. From what I can tell, the CPT branch handles whatever IT needs they have.

Company has the funds to contract someone out.

What does the company do? They fix Vodacom towers when they faulty. Something like that. So they get contracted out by Vodacom.

So, should I slap something together? Like a small flip file thingy? Should I leave something behind after I have the interview?

Your help would be greatly appreciated. I'm really excited about this client, and don't want to screw it up.

Please ask me if you need more info.

Thx guys!