I work for a very well known Pest Control Company and they are ever so bragging that
they are on their way to be the number one Pest control institution in South Africa.

Our pest control operators on the other hand all want to leave the company cause you just feel that they dont take us in consideration at all?

Maybe i just like to moan or am ungreatful but certain things just bug me. Am i over reacting?

We work with poisen everyday and they dont give any medical, or supply us with medical kits incase we had an accident. No fire extinguisher in our vans. No spillage kits. all the vans look like crap and it takes ages before they fix a thing.
Ive been working for more than a year and they didnt take me for a medical check up.

Guys working there for 10 years havent gone for a check up ever. Also they dont try to send their staff on courses because then they will have to increase their salaries ofcourse.

Also how can you pay the operator that worked 10 years for the company R500-R800 more than a guy who just started and has 1-2years experience

And they are so busy checking on the trackers where we are and how late we go home instead of actually doing their admin work that is up to crap. No comunication and very slow in everything.

How can they boast that they are almost the best in the industry if all our operators are unhappy and leave the company one by one getting the same position? making twice as much. And the clients complain about slow service delivery?

I dont know. maybe its just me