So I started this business idea, putting a beautiful website online to test the waters. It went surprisingly well, a lot of interest, and my first sale after not even 2 weeks, the business could have made a million rand turnover after not even 4 weeks of operation, 2500 visits on the website, google budget was exhausted every single day.

So after the first sale was signed by the customer and approved by his bank I went to my bank to get a bridging finance of 450.000 for 6 weeks time.... declined....

I went to the next bank, to the next, to the next, to the next, to sasfin... all declined. Declined despite orders, bank approvals of the client and all other things that could not have gone better. So what da hell is going on? What else can be done in order to convince a bank to lend me some money? I'm so annoyed right now.

I don't want to post the website here but if anyone is interested I'll pm it.

Anyone's got an idea what else I could do or should I just give up with the feeling that people like me won't get a chance in SA?

I am at a T-junction now where I have to decide if I'll keep on trying or go back home.