Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would any sane person vote for the ANC

Thanks
    I find "people" spread a lot of controversy, it is this pure lack of self control that leads to horrible murders, and all the other horrible things mentioned. I also find that these "people" cannot for some reason use the right systems available to the public.
    I think you must explain what you just posted here. I really want to hear this.

Some of us have lost more then what can possibly be counted and you use these words so easily and eagerly.
    I was one of the people in the South African war running around in the bushes like a lunie that was supposed to make South Africa a safe and livable place for people like you. Not sure what you have lost, but I haven't lost any one in the war, but since this government with it's wealt distribution programme took over I have had some family members and friends shot. Your government didn't lift a finger, they just become more statistics.

The UN is a powerful TOOL, why not appeal to the UN for formal help ?
    Good grief. We don't have a government that can solve our own problems now you want to run to the UN. What is it they would do... tell people to do their work ? To stop the crime ? Govern government ? Most absurd suggestion ever. If you care to follow the Somali pirates saga (for one) in the gulf you will find the UN couldn't resolve that, except protect pirates while they still murder and thief where they can. Currently ~600 hostages, why doesn't the UN get them out :-(
    We really don't need another disfunctional organization to run the show here.

Tec0, you just follow the laws as it suits you. You cannot talk about things and only say the nice things about it. Freedom of speech is not about your personal views alone.

If you want to kick someone then go to the ANC -
    1. propaganda for war;
    2. incitement of imminent violence; or
    3. advocacy of hatred that is based on race, ethnicity,
    gender or religion, and that constitutes incitement to cause harm.
    Or did you misunderstood the songs Julias delema sung in public, it was even on Tv and widely critisized.
    In case you didn't know, he is the government's pet boy to stir black and white against each other. The government doesn't want harmony over the colour barrier in SA.
    How else would you get the poor struggeling suppressed blacks to keep on voting anc. Why else would they pay Julias so well.

Since you keep on insisting things in South Africa are turning for the better, it was just announced that 5 schools in Sowetto has closed already and they now have to make plans to prevent an outflux of children, going to other schools. The educational system is on the edge of collapse there, whatever that means. I said it before and I'll say it again. The anc doesn't want educated people in this country ! If they cared about their own they would NEVER disallowed these people proper facilities. Zoomah is said to build his own personal hospital for himself. Why the hell would he want to waste money on schools for children ??

Question - the new pet train we have here, how many proper schools for these people could have been built with the money ! How many actuall houses for people living in mere lean-to's could have been built. You should try to sleep under some corrugated sheeting, especially this winter. Scary to think the government puts a train up at that cost to make money for themselves, then wants to force motorists to take up the bill with the toll gates.

Oh and on Monday night you can watch the discussion on the water issue, Tv2 I think. To give you some background - the gold mines were taken over by your heros, Mandella and Zoomah's childen, severely mismanaged financially so badly that they went bankrupt, last time on tv the people working there weren't even paid, but they are expected to keep the mines going - as well as maintain the now poisenous under water levels. You need acids to dissolve the gold. If those poisenous water levels are allowed to get fed into our surface waters then it's bye bye water for us. It's bye bye fishies and birdies, our rivers in Gauteng will become poisenous and it will become a national disaster. Who is now going to pay for fixing this issue. No not the government, but don't worry, some new scheme will be thought up by them to have the people pick up the bill for it. Who knows, it may even (still) be apartheids fault !

To date the ANC did only one single thing right - and that was not to sell our mineral rights to the chinese. The reason they didn't sell them was because they want to go into mining for themselves - with the money that was given to South Africa for putting power stations up.

Which reminds me, what happened to the substantial amount of money given for education after the 'very successfull' world cup socca held in SA recently.

It you look at all these things in perspective then this country is so badly mismanaged it's a joke. I'm surprised the R/$ is only at 6.7:1 :-(
    Regards
    Fanie

Email problem
    Thanks
    I have come to realise that wether a leader is sane or insane, he must have followers and supporters

3. Thanks given for this post:

Butch Hannan (10-Apr-11)

Thanks
    It could also be that the followers do not know what they vote for.
    Considering Zim, you can either vote for Mugabe or you can vote for Mugabe !

Someone suggested that the Pretoria area may be voted towards the DA ruling,
    We can only hope. Our area here has the highest crime rate in SA, I cannot go fishing because the wife doesn't want to stay alone at home :-(
    LOL, if you want trouble you must tell a fisherman he cannot go fishing !
    Regards
    Fanie

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Democracy, Yes I understand the need. But as it stand “you have a choice” question is was it made for you?
    Couldn't agree more! Through propaganda and social manipulation a "democratic" party can ensure that they will stay in power for as long as they control the media and schools. The school is especially the best weapon to use. Dumbing down children and impairing their critical thinking and reasoning skills will most certainly lead to everyone voting just to maintain the status quo. If one looks at the shocking levels of our public schools, you would be forgiven for thinking that the devil himself was the instigator of the curriculum. How does the government benefit? "Dumb people are easy to control and manipulate".

Thanks
    Couldn't have said it better !
    Regards
    Fanie

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seeker24 View Post
    I have come to realise that wether a leader is sane or insane, he must have followers and supporters
    I think your sentence lends credence to my original thread. If we make the assumption that our leaders are lacking sanity it follows that the people who put them there are to a greater or lesser degree insane.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR-Student View Post
    Couldn't agree more! Through propaganda and social manipulation a "democratic" party can ensure that they will stay in power for as long as they control the media and schools. The school is especially the best weapon to use. Dumbing down children and impairing their critical thinking and reasoning skills will most certainly lead to everyone voting just to maintain the status quo. If one looks at the shocking levels of our public schools, you would be forgiven for thinking that the devil himself was the instigator of the curriculum. How does the government benefit? "Dumb people are easy to control and manipulate".
    Democracy, Yes I understand the need. But as it stand “you have a choice” question is was it made for you?
    I was hoping that it will make you think “about voting” in the up and coming election...

Quote Originally Posted by Fanie View Post
    I was one of the people in the South African war running around in the bushes like a lunie that was supposed to make South Africa a safe and livable place for people like you. Not sure what you have lost, but I haven't lost any one in the war, but since this government with it's wealt distribution programme took over I have had some family members and friends shot. Your government didn't lift a finger, they just become more statistics.
    People like me? Am I not worthy of your bravery?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanie View Post
    Good grief. We don't have a government that can solve our own problems now you want to run to the UN.
    What other suggestions do you have?

Fanie I am not agreeing that everything is right with the world. I am saying use your head. Not everyone is bad not everyone is good, some of us want peace more then you can even begin to comprehend.

I may not know much, I do know my life isn’t worth much; my pay is small change literally so in all accounts I am just words on a computer screen. You can understand them pull them out of context. It really doesn’t matter much.

The truth is however, by provoking people; by being reckless with your words you are hurting others. I honestly hope you will realise this one-day.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234