After waiting for 30 working days spending R478 i get my stuff back from SAQA,only to find that they give you the information that i had already gave them ,then in small print it says next to comments-The candidate did not submit documents to SAQA to the effect that he/she had passed a statutory trade test in the country of origin.He/she is therefore not considered to be a qualified artisan .
I phoned my boss back in scotland to get anymore paper work which he sends me,i phone SAQA back tell them the story i get told i have to do it all again,so i pay R840 to get the stuff back in 10 working days,go up to SAQA and hand over the extra paper work i got from my boss.Then the person helping me goes away for 10mins and comes back saying i need to get a certificate to say i passed i was raging i handed that all in the first time.Im appealling now which is R414 and will take more then 10 working days.
Fingers crossed i get everything sorted this time,just thought i would share this with everyone.

Scott