Thread: How to choose a better domain for you e-commerce website?

Thanks

How to choose a better domain for you e-commerce website?

Now I was asked to do someting related to golf. From the first beginning on learning the basic golf knowledge to collect all kinds of golf equipment, we were on the the good way.
    But after we have done all these, we finnally found this was not a good website domain left.
    All the popular keywords have been named. What left for us is long and complexed name.
    can anybody can help one this?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Golf and golf equipment related domain names have probably been well picked over by domain name speculators. You just have to keep hunting, normally by getting more and more specific on some particular niche. Have you tried the Google Adwords keyword tool for ideas on golf related terms that might still be available as domain names?

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robinsonwang View Post
    Now I was asked to do someting related to golf. From the first beginning on learning the basic golf knowledge to collect all kinds of golf equipment, we were on the the good way.
    But after we have done all these, we finnally found this was not a good website domain left.
    All the popular keywords have been named. What left for us is long and complexed name.
    can anybody can help one this?
    I think there are probably millions of names out there that are still available. You just need to think out of the box, especially if you are looking to build a brand. However, if you are looking for EMD's (exact match domains) for ranking purposes then those will be hard to come by.

Anyway, EMD's hold a certain amount of weight with regard to SEO, but it is not the be-all and end-all. You can still rank a site without an EMD and a broader domain name that is catchy will help build your brand.

You should ask for domain name suggestions?

Thanks
    lol, thanks all.
    I was fired by the manager and I don't have to promote the golf site any more. If you guys really enjoy, we can continue on talking about this, if not, thanks for your supporting

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robinsonwang View Post
    lol, thanks all.
    I was fired by the manager and I don't have to promote the golf site any more. If you guys really enjoy, we can continue on talking about this, if not, thanks for your supporting
    Robinson, I take it you are in China, how easy it to find another job?
    Or are you really based in Cape Town?
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.