Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: About The Forum SA

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: About The Forum SA

Thanks
    TFSA has been a great experience so far. As opposed to many other forums, the members of TFSA are friendly people and always willing to help when asked.
    Hardly a day goes by without me having my dose of TFSA. I think it is a great site for business people and even if business is not your thing, there are always interesting and informative threads/posts with a lot of food for thought.
    Great.........keep it up !

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    As a young entrepreneur, TFSA is the go-to place for me when I'm in a spot of bother. With many knowledgeable, like-minded people on the forum, you're more than likely to find the information you're looking for - just ask!

In my relatively short membership on TFSA, I have learned countless invaluable lessons in business and in life. I've also made new contacts and friends who unselfishly help me achieve my own success, just as I try to help them wherever possible.

Whenever I get a spare moment, I'm on TFSA reading up on the latest events in our growing community, as well as participating in the numerous good-spirited debates that go on. Best of all? It's free!

Keep up the good work, Dave and TFSA!

Thanks
    As a 'solopreneur' working from home, I find a daily dose of TFSA is like going to the local coffee shop and meeting a bunch of friends who besides ribbing me also help with advice.
    The best thing here is you hear about business problems long before they become real to you such as the "CHEQUE DEPOSIT FEE"??
    you can take evasive action before the fact and not find out about it when you get your first statement.
    "GET IT FIRST ON TFSA"!!

Thanks
    Agreed - Thanks Dave for keeping TFSA a great place. I don't think people realise how much actual work goes into running an online forum. Keep up the great work!

Thanks
    Dave this forum has been great for me, and the tone you manage to keep works well. Thanks for encouraging the great advice given especially from yourself. I hope you are earning a little more than beer money from this.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Hi Dave,
    This is the first forum that I have joined that I really felt welcome. There is a lot of wisdom and useful information from a lot of very good people. Living in South Africa has its frustrations and I find this forum to be a wonderful safety relief valve for me which has most probably prevented me from assaulting someone.

There is a lot of really good and useful information from the members.

Thanks
    I have found TFSA to be an invaluable resource as I made my plans to return to SA, after many years living abroad.

In the early days of membership, TFSA allowed me to re-acclimatise to the South African mindset. A wonderful part of this process was the Friday Funnies section, which allowed me, through the medium of humour, to once again understand what makes this odd breed of characters, uniquely South African.

Members were incredibly helpful in assisting to point me towards resources, as the various needs arose. Re-building my communication networks has been made so much easier through the many friends & colleagues who make TFSA what it is.

In tough times, seeing how others manage their daily chaos, allows me to reset my smash-o-meter back to normal.

The TFSA moderating team has been one of the most fair, balanced groups I have yet come across on internet fora.

Well done to Dave & his team at TFSA. You are a real blessing.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I personally enjoy the Forum SA and it is a valuable tool, for research, information and Networking. Also it has its “informal side” that covers life’s up’s and down’s and everything in between.

In my experience, TFSA has helped me to dodge problems and potential problems on more than one occasion.

TFSA

Thanks
    I've been mulling it over for a while and came up with three words;
    Informal, education and entertainment.

Okay, four words if you count the 'and' ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast