Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: About The Forum SA

Thanks
    As a not so young member I gladly admit that the site offers more than meets the eye at first glance. With memory not what it should be and a limited field of "expertise" I am glad to know where I can freely obtain "memory refreshment" and guidance where my knowledge is limited. What I appreciate most is that folk from all walks of life frequent the site for what could be termed basic knowledge in that specific field but, also qualified artisans who not only offer sound advice but also provoke the retiring grey matter into action once again. With legislation as it is, the more heads banging in unison the better. Thank you for a most worthy South African site.

Thanks
    I've been a member on numerous forums over the years and I will have to echo Butch's statement that it is the first forum that I have felt truly welcome on. My heartfelt thanks to the regulars who generously share their hard earned experience, advice and occasional reality checks
    And even bigger thanks to Dave for making this the best online forum in SA.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi everyone,Be sure to look out fo the LEAD SA business entrepreneurship inititive on TALK 702. There some interesting facts and advice broadcasted there.I have learnt ALOT form listening to them.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Sorry for the spelling and punctuality.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    TFSA rocks!

Thanks
    TFSA rocks!

I’m confident that TFSA will go from strength to strength.
    This is my first online social network experience. I never anticipated joining any online forum. When I first joined I was made to feel truly welcome and I was given a real opportunity to conduct research and have actual interaction with my fellow South Africans. My research would have actually been impossible without the tools of TFSA. I got more than 5200 respondents, all of which came from TFSA! The level of emotional maturity and tolerance is extremely high on TFSA. I will encourage anyone to join! If you really want to give something back to your South African society then give your business knowledge, experience and education right here on TFSA. Everyone has something to offer. I think that business management students can play a big role by offering insight into the latest management academia as well as expressing your own opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12