yeah yeah...i know you have all heard this before...let me warn you...if you DONT get the buyer to fill in the yellow form get their telephone number...home address...work address...work telepone number...cellphone number...and PERSONALY take the yellow form and hand it in at the licensing department...then you must suffer the same agony i have just been thru.

and it doesnt stop there...if you dont get a receipt that you handed in the yellow form from the teller you could be in for a 2 year court ordeal like the person who was in the que in front of me...and he still has the vehicle in his name with penaltiies running into the thousands...and at the end of it the teller insisted no receipt we are not interested.

the worse part is you cannot buy another vehicle and register it nor renew a license until it is sorted out...

and it doesnt stop there because if there are any fines along the way YOU will have to prove that you were not the driver of the vehicle.

so the next time you sell a vehicle and the buyer asks you to give him/her the yellow form to sort out...be warned.

and just to make matters worse for me the date of the sale agreement and the date on the yellow form was not the same...because the day the person paid for the vehicle and got the purchase agreement they didnt take the vehicle they came a couple of days later...at which time we filled in the yellow copy and i made a copy but didnt fil out a second yellow copy i just made a photstat copy...which meant a couple of hours in the police station getting affidavids.

rather get a pile of them at the licensing office and fill out 5 just incase...make sure all the dates are correct and are the same as the sale agreement...makes sure there are no mistakes...but most important take it yourself personally and hand it in and make sure you get a receipt...you dont want to deal with the tellers at the licensing department...its a goverment organisation and the people are trained to go to the toilet after each person who visits their window so you wait and wait and wait...and what ever you do take medication like i did so you are very laid back with a couldnt give a f*&^ attitude and try not fall aseep at the counter like i did today...3 times ..i even had the supervisor ask me if i was ok...because i almost fell off the counter when i dozed off...the third time..while waiting for the teller to sort out my problem...you get worked up they laugh you off and then you wait even longer...just remeber they get paid to sleep at the counter...so getting worked up doesnt make things happen any quicker in fact it slows them down even more.

i wonder if the customer consumer act is gona improve services...from goverment organisation or doesnt it affect them?