Thread: the next issue to sort out

Suspended
    Thanks

the next issue to sort out

samsa and their absolutley ridiculous operation...in october 2008 i submitted all the documentation to the relevant people and was told it would take a while to get my skippers license because there was a backlog...i handed in my document with my mates who by the way received his skippers 6 months later.

here i sit in 2011 still waiting...i have sent many emails to Sobantu Tilayi....Mrs. Karen Wilkie...Certification Officer....peace k mooketsi...registrar of seafarers of the south african maritime safety authourity (samsa) to now be told they have lost my documents and i must reapply.

i cannot believe that these people can loose such important documents certified copies of my ID...photos...affidavids etc...

Suspended
    Thanks
    i forgot to mention that samsa are saying they havent received the paper from sadsaa head office...more than 2 years later...and nobody answers that number it just goes to voice mail and i have left messages to try resolve this issue...but still no joy.

"I have requested (more than once) from SADSAA’s Head Office for paperwork to be urgently submitted/re-submitted as I have no records on system that Mr X application was received by SAMSA Pretoria in 2008.
    Still to date I await said documents...
    Mr X is welcome to contact Donna at SADSAA’s Head Office on 072 048 5794 to query submission/re-submission of his application."
    Last edited by murdock; 03-Jan-11 at 04:55 PM.