Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are the requirements needed to start your own security company?

Thanks

Post What are the requirements needed to start your own security company?

please tell me what do i need to start open an armed & unarmed security company. Thx

Thanks
    Car Security System introduction: After transforming your car, it will have defense capability within a certain distance. When you meet hijacking or force to stop during driving, you could start the system, which could attack hijacker within a certain area and prevent them close to your car, then you could get enough time leave danger place.

Does this car security system has market in south africa?
    HOME SECURITY EXPERT---www.tongyuelectric.com

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I think you need to come and experience a hijacking, you will then understand.

A hijacking takes place so quickly that you do not even have time to realize it has happened. Secondly when you have a gun at your head, there is no ways you going to make any sudden movement to trigger anything. Thirdly if the hijacker feels threatened in any way, be it noise, smoke or electric shock, he will pull the trigger and kill you.
    I was a victim of armed robbery, and I even had a gun on my person. The action of the robbery was so quickly, that before I realized what was happening, I had two guns at my temple.

Your explanations of what your system can do are too vague to make any informed opinion. You need to be very descriptive in what your system does, with scenarios of typical crime occurring and exactly what you have to do, or is done to reject the crime. Saying "When you meet hijacking or force to stop during driving, you could start the system, which could attack hijacker within a certain area and prevent them close to your car, then you could get enough time leave danger place." does not explain to me the exact procedure or process that follows when the crime is committed. There is no warning a hijacking is going to take place. It happens when you least expect it, you may be stopped at a traffic light talking on your cellphone, or thinking about the order you must deliver to your client or what ever. Yes it is easy to say you must be vigilant, but you can not be vigilant 24/7, you become neurotic and the stress will kill you.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    If i am understanding correctly, the systems are here already, some of them for more than 10 years! Cars can even be remotely disable now as well at anytime, any distance via GSM. Its not perfect tech, but it is here
    Garth

Electric fence Installation : www.midrand-electronics.co.za
    Free Classified Adds : www.bgone.co.za

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    I think you need to come and experience a hijacking, you will then understand.

A hijacking takes place so quickly that you do not even have time to realize it has happened. Secondly when you have a gun at your head, there is no ways you going to make any sudden movement to trigger anything. Thirdly if the hijacker feels threatened in any way, be it noise, smoke or electric shock, he will pull the trigger and kill you.
    I was a victim of armed robbery, and I even had a gun on my person. The action of the robbery was so quickly, that before I realized what was happening, I had two guns at my temple.

Your explanations of what your system can do are too vague to make any informed opinion. You need to be very descriptive in what your system does, with scenarios of typical crime occurring and exactly what you have to do, or is done to reject the crime. Saying "When you meet hijacking or force to stop during driving, you could start the system, which could attack hijacker within a certain area and prevent them close to your car, then you could get enough time leave danger place." does not explain to me the exact procedure or process that follows when the crime is committed. There is no warning a hijacking is going to take place. It happens when you least expect it, you may be stopped at a traffic light talking on your cellphone, or thinking about the order you must deliver to your client or what ever. Yes it is easy to say you must be vigilant, but you can not be vigilant 24/7, you become neurotic and the stress will kill you.

When people want to close your car, the car security system will remind you, then you will have enough time start the security system. And any people open your door without permission during driving, the security system will operate automatically and take defense measures, so I think hijacker have not enough time react the process.

Thanks
    We have this in SA

I wonder why these never took off
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jdg1868 View Post
    When people want to close your car, the car security system will remind you, then you will have enough time start the security system. And any people open your door without permission during driving, the security system will operate automatically and take defense measures, so I think hijacker have not enough time react the process.
    You do not understand the system here in South Africa, and Africa.
    At every traffic light, there are beggars, street peddlers which surround your car every time you stop. This means that you stop at a traffic light and a beggar approaches your car, your system will trigger or enable. Even if just a warning triggers, it will drive the user insane and become neurotic.

Unfortunately hijackings take place in these circumstances. Usually there is a team of hijackers, not just one. They may be at each corner of the street, and 2 or 3 approach your car. In most instances, they through a spark plug at the passenger window, which 9 times out of 10 practically explodes into your vehicle, (if you have cling wrap on your windows it only cracks), which immediately frightens you and places you in a situation of shock, the rest of the team then move in. Most vehicles do not have air conditioning, so many times your window may be half open, this gives the opportunity to bring a gun to your head. There have been many fatal injuries because the hijackers are nervous, and any sudden movement, they usually pull the trigger and kill the driver.

There are many scenarios in which hijacking can occur. With understanding the operation of your system, we can not apply it to the scenarios.
    Last edited by Justloadit; 07-Jan-11 at 07:56 AM.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Suspended
    Thanks
    and something you need to be aware of...they target your key in the ignition ..in many instances they dont even both with you at first they go straight for the key.

all they have to do is imobilse you...by pulling the key out the ignition sometimes opens all the doors without even pressing the alarm button to opens all the doors giving the other hijackers access to all the doors...at the same time you cannot just floor it and drive off so you are at their mercy...and there is nothing you can do...they scratch thru your stuff take whatever they want especially if they know the car has tracker or any other fancy device...they dont always want the car.

owning a cellphone or big flat screen tv has put a red dot on you and your family...it has made you are target for these ruthless preditors.

these people are preditors and need to be handled in the same manner...always regarded as armed and dangerous and should be treated in the same manner...i am glad to see they are being delt with in the same manner another 2 shot dead while resisting arrest yesterday...there are a lot more benefits to them not making it to court than there if they do.

Pros
    none

cons
    they are dangerous and have no remorse for their actions
    they waste the tax payers money.
    they learn new tricks while in jail or custody
    they cause huge emotional stress to victims

like snakes...the only snake i like are the dead ones.

and at tleast snakes have a part to play in the enviroment...they keep the rat population down...pity we didnt have a form of snake to keep the crimminls population down

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    I wonder why these never took off
    The potential for the most horrific lawsuits, I expect.

It's also like those electric shock tazer seats someone came up with - I wouldn't sit in one under any circumstances in case of an accidental discharge.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    You do not understand the system here in South Africa, and Africa.
    At every traffic light, there are beggars, street peddlers which surround your car every time you stop. This means that you stop at a traffic light and a beggar approaches your car, your system will trigger or enable. Even if just a warning triggers, it will drive the user insane and become neurotic.

Unfortunately hijackings take place in these circumstances. Usually there is a team of hijackers, not just one. They may be at each corner of the street, and 2 or 3 approach your car. In most instances, they through a spark plug at the passenger window, which 9 times out of 10 practically explodes into your vehicle, (if you have cling wrap on your windows it only cracks), which immediately frightens you and places you in a situation of shock, the rest of the team then move in. Most vehicles do not have air conditioning, so many times your window may be half open, this gives the opportunity to bring a gun to your head. There have been many fatal injuries because the hijackers are nervous, and any sudden movement, they usually pull the trigger and kill the driver.

There are many scenarios in which hijacking can occur. With understanding the operation of your system, we can not apply it to the scenarios.

If I see hijackers walk to my car, I will start the system then the hijackers will not close to my car. How could they through a spark plug at my car's window? And the system only started when users fell they under emergency situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast