Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How Can you sell home security system in South Africa?

Suspended
    Thanks
    Of course I could. I know people in Johannesburg, Capteown & Durban as well as a few people in African countries.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb View Post
    Of course I could. I know people in Johannesburg, Capteown & Durban as well as a few people in African countries.
    once you said you could send your security products introductions to me, but you didnot. This time is true or joking?
    HOME SECURITY EXPERT---www.tongyuelectric.com

Suspended
    Thanks
    @jdg - Listen to me my friend - I am not going to part with any of my contacts, security product introductions or whatever you want to call just for anything. It has to be worth my while - so use it or dont use it. If you want me to sell your product etc etc - I am not going to outlay cash for something I do not know anything about - therefore dont ask me if it is true or not true ?? If you dont want the info and dont want me to sell your product thats fine . As I also said I get up to 10 e mails a day from China !!!!

Thanks
    I am sorry about what I said. I will give full introduction about my security system and let you know what is different between my security system from normal security system. And I want to know the info, including your system introduction and how to connect with local supplier.

Suspended
    Thanks
    @ jdg ........... I dont think this is going anywhere......... as I said there are MANY chinese suppliers that e mail me everyday ...... some are genuine and some are not !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb View Post
    I dont think this is going anywhere.........
    That was my guess a couple of pages ago. Just didn't want to rain on anyone's parade.

Thanks
    you donot really understand my security system, why do you know my security system is worse than other chinese suppliers or your company's products ? And I do not understand that even I have introduce more details about my security system's functions and how difference between my security system from local security sytem, nobody interested in it in SA. Why? Is that my explaination has problems or you donot believe we could designd such security system? I really want to know what should I do? Go on or give up?

Suspended
    Thanks
    Ok let me quickly explain to you jdg, because this thread is getting boring now. You, like lots of other chinese people out there have a product. You should ask yourself "How can you get me interested?' . You cant tell me about your product - you cant send me samples of your product, you cant show me your product .......... i could go on ....... Now how do you expect me to buy your product without either first trying it or something. That is why I said send me a sample. Then I said send me a ticket - ie if you really wanted to sell your product to a South African distibutor and you were a genuine company then you would find someone to distribute your product, show him your product and either come and see him in SA or fly him to your country to have a look !!! No-one is going to buy a new product without trying it first !!! or knowing what the product was.

Thanks
    I promise my company is a genuine company and I accept your advice,and then ask manager whether could invite you come to China.

Thanks
    I think the best way is to contact customers directly. For this email marketing is the best option. By this you can reach to all customers. I am working in this field from past three years and this is a great tool of marketing. If you need any kind of help add me on skype at vivekc84.

Thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567