Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Can you sell home security system in South Africa?

Thanks
    Thanks for members advice and we will change our introduction of the security system. And we use this simple introduction just want to attract potential customer, then if they interested in my security system, we will give them our company's website which has specific introduction of my security system. But now as people reaction, I think this way is not suitable in SA,right?
    Last edited by jdg1868; 17-Jan-11 at 08:00 AM.
    HOME SECURITY EXPERT---www.tongyuelectric.com

Thanks
    What about new introduction:

1. Arming or disarming the home security system automatically
    2. Active warning defense
    3. Emergency intelligence defense (protect your life and prevent intruder move or act by active defense measures)
    4. Precise locating
    5. Prevent tracking at front door
    6. Intelligence tracking and capturing in house
    7. Judging equipment malfunction automatically (the system could make up hardware malfunction automatically)
    8. Flexible self-modification of interface
    9. Remote control

How could you advertise security system in SA?

Thanks
    you would have to find the likes of a very limited target market and then gain their trust. its not easy but its not impossible

Thanks
    Are there home security forums in SA? Are there popular security forums in SA? Whether different area has different security forums? Which website or forum you could get more security market information? Thanks!

Thanks
    We donot sell hardware, we just combines african local security products or famouse company's security products with we design software to make those products working together, and then meet customer's security requirements.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    AS I said in another thread - salesman talk saying nothing. Still do not know what your product does or what you are trying to offer. I am nor surprised no one is answering your thread. Your statements are vague, and offer no concrete information on your products or services, so one can not even make an assessment on.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    AS I said in another thread - salesman talk saying nothing. Still do not know what your product does or what you are trying to offer. I am nor surprised no one is answering your thread. Your statements are vague, and offer no concrete information on your products or services, so one can not even make an assessment on.
    I think I have introduce my system's functions in this, like 1. Arming or disarming the home security system automatically 2. Active warning defense 3... Why you said you still not know what my product does? Could you give me advice how could you introduce your product?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Looking at the website, I think we're talking pretty high-end, customised security systems.

jdg, unless what you are looking for is to sell full system installs, I suspect what you probably need to talk about to improve your marketing is the available components.

For example, you say "active defence" and assume people know what that means. But they don't. They need to know how.
    Now in your anti-piracy section I see that means water cannons on deck which can be remotely controlled and can be programmed to spring into action pretty much automatically.

In the home situation, I still have no idea what you propose as "active defence," but I guess it could include automatic security door closing to seperate intruders from the occupants you are trying to protect.

Reading the whole discussion does give pause for thought about features vs benefits in marketing. Marketing gurus will tell you to focus on benefits in your marketing efforts. This is true, but there still needs to be some understanding of the features.

9. Thanks given for this post:

jdg1868 (11-Apr-11)

Thanks
    I stay in Florida and even here also homes are looted that too during the daytime. So, I have installed a safety system in my home to avoid any sort of criminal activities. I suggest you too get the system installed and safeguard yourself. About your query I suggest invite your clients to your office and give them a demo as to how this system can protect them from burglars and thieves. I think this idea may help you increase your sales target.

Thanks
    Active Defense -- you donot take any actions, the system will protect you life and make intruders lose of resistance ability. Just Like, you car would drive itself automatically when you sit in it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast